Size: Size 2 (22-24-26-28 & 2XL-3XL-4XL)|Colour: Black & green|Change
Price:£14.00

on 28 January 2016
I saw that the product description gave Size 1 (16-18-20-22) as 52" chest, and Size 2 (22-24-26-28) as 62". Being size 18-20 (43") myself, I risked getting a Size 1 top. It actually measures 47" round the chest and just about fits me perfectly - I wouldn't have minded it being a bit looser but could not have had it any smaller; I can reach both arms forward without it pulling round the back (the arms are generously sized, which helps). Laid flat, its total length is 30" (from the top of the shoulder).
The colour of the navy top is gorgeous - blues, turquoise, mauve, black & white - and the cut is perfect, with the V neck positioned absolutely centrally on the pattern and the pocket patterns symmetrical. The neck line (including front V) is completely lined with ¼" tape for strength. It is made from a single piece of material (apart from the pockets of course) so there are no seams over the shoulders, but is shaped like a T, not a square.
Some reviews suggest the material is "stiff", but I wouldn't agree - yes, it is cotton and so it isn't soft like poly-cotton, but it is thinner material than I had expected; the top actually weighs just 125 g (4½ oz). It will be beautifully cool in summer. I love it!
on 5 October 2012
I bought this because I like shirts of this style but I was a bit worried that since I'm chubby, it will look bad on me. But it actually looks very good and the patterns are beautiful. Very happy with the product
on 16 November 2013
Bought for my wife for summer wear this has been a good buy. The cloth is a bit stiff and harsh, but will in all likelihood soften with each wash. Very colourful and fine looking and the collar isn't too open and cold ..........still cool for a warm summers day. Handy front pockets. My wife is quite happy with the black/red and purple kaftans and wouldn't mind more of them in the future.
on 28 January 2012
This exellent Kaftan compliments many accessory colours good quality crisp cotton fresh fabric, easy to wear comfortable to relax in and a very smart garment. I love it
on 17 January 2012
Fit is loose around the mid-drift which is my problem area. Print is fab, and well worth the money. The delivery and packing also brill
on 14 June 2016
Love this so much! I was so worried about this not fitting me, but it does and it's quite baggy (I quite like baggy clothes) I'm a uk size 20-22 and This is perfect. Would deffo buy again in a different colour ☺️☺️
on 21 December 2015
I found that the size was way too big, but as there was only 2 sizes to choose from, and I've recently put on weight, I wasn't sure I'd fit into the smaller size. But the top was sent out promptly, and packaging was fine.
on 12 September 2013
I am a size 14- 16 or large normally and thought I could get away with the smallest size, but it is actually very big. Luckily I like things very loose, but beware if you are slim or like fitted - prob not for you!

The quality is good and it came quickly, just don't need all the material!
on 29 August 2012
Gorgeous! Love it. Good quality cotton, hangs really well. Washes superbly.I have had many questions asking where to get one.
on 28 August 2013
Though pretty, the material is very thin and not really worth the money. Though it fitted, I doubt the first size is as large as advertised so go for the larger one. All in all not a good buy given the postage.