Customer reviews

Crocs Rhonda Wedge Women's Sandals - Brown (Espresso/Mushroom), 6 UK (38-39 EU)
Size: 6 UK|Colour: Brown (Espresso/Mushroom)|Change
Price:£25.92 - £198.23

on 20 June 2017
very small for size
on 25 July 2015
Comfy
on 21 July 2014
I have been wearing crocs for very many years now since the days they were made in Canada! Sadly these are to date, the worst pair I have bought they seem to twist on the foot while walking so that my foot is not in the correct position to get any benefit from the insole. They are also very tight across the top of the foot to the degree that they cut into the top of my foot. So, no not very happy with this pair.
on 29 April 2014
I buy these sandals every year, they are so lovely and comfortable. I can walk miles in these shoes, even when it's hot.
on 4 July 2014
I am a great fan of crocs as they are heard wearing, easily cleaned & practical; attractive & usually extremely comfortable. These however are unusally tight fitting and as I have broad feet & these are sandals so would be worn when my feet are hot they were not comfortable. The location of the straps were such that they would catch & rub my small toe. Will still buy crocs but these are deffinately for people with narrow feet.
on 2 June 2014
I have damaged my achilles tendon and need a pair of navy sandals with a slight rise or wedge .
These fit the bill perfectly. They also look quite fashionable on .
I like crocs and have got a few pairs, this pairs is a bit big but with insole will be fine, love the colour and so light for holiday.
on 16 May 2014
Not as comfortable as previous wedge crocks I've had. Straps feel hard. Disappointing as would really like to replace old sandals.
on 2 October 2016
To begin with these Crocs seemed nice and slim for my narrow feet when they arrived and I thought they would be perfect. But when I wore them out they seemed to stretch a bit and irritated the tops of my feet as I was walking about. I wore them again the other day and ended up with broken skin on the tops of my feet due to my feet sliding through the fronts of them all the time. Hence the two star review, I am really disappointed in these sandals now because, after wearing just two/three times, it does not look as if I am going to get any more wear out of this pair, perhaps this particular style may better for people who need a wider fitting type of footwear.
I actually do have two other styles of Crocs that are really, really comfortable, and I have in fact worn one pair of these two pairs practically non stop (weather permitting) over the last two years without any problems whatsoever. So, I would still recommend the brand and I will buy another pair but just not this style.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 August 2016
The right foot sandal is a much wider fit than the left foot. Very disappointed as my previous Crocs which are no longer available were a perfect fit. I went on a recommendation that the above style suited people with narrow feet. I take a size 3 (W5) and this particular pair the straps on the right fitting foot are far more

Disappointed with this product as the right foot sandal straps are far longer or stretched than the left foot sandal. I bought this product on a recommendation that it suited people with slim feet, I take a size 3 (W5). It is a shame as the left sandal fits perfectly. My previous pair of Crocs Sandals were a very good fit, but are no longer available. I would suggest that the Rhonda wedge sandal is tried on in a store rather than purchased on-line.

See one answered question