on 6 July 2013
I never heard of mark and duke until this came out, I have to say it's realy good,the acoustic's are something to savour (not kid music by a long way) ,I've been looking at their other stuff and I might buy some Black Pudding.
Graham
on 8 January 2016
Great Item. Would definitely recommend.
on 26 July 2013
Quite liked Mark Lanegan's previous stuff but this was dissapointing. Quite dreary and monotone. Maybe just not for me.each to there own
on 22 November 2013
I hate this and can't find a way to delete it from my iPad. Not my taste just thought I'd give it a try but hate it
on 28 May 2013
Mark Lanegan's voice works wonders on this short but brilliant piece. Slightly muffled distorted words about feelings of isolation, backed by simple guitar and a menacing drone. "A solitary bird hides beneath its wing". Have to listen to it again to relate the words to the enigmatic title.
on 5 August 2014
Great
on 19 July 2013
Sorry, really didn't like this one. I'm sure it is decent enough music and will appeal to many people, but not to me I'm afraid.
on 6 June 2013
But Mark is always subtle but not everyone has its ears....Mark Grant is his inheritor if you want to move on.
on 30 June 2013
I good and pleasant record
a must to have and a great artist worth following try, try, try otherwise your loss
on 29 May 2013
I found "Sphinx" a bit of a difficult listen at first. It's a bit of a sludgy grind but does eventually give up it's better characteristics!