on 3 March 2014
really small - I do not think this is made for men, it was not suitable for my teen (19) with a 30 inch waist so maybe more suited as advertised for women and kids with a waist size smaller than that - I did write to the supplier but no joy in replacement or sending back - put in the charity bag for someone it may fit - very disappointing
on 29 April 2014
I ordered five in all of these belts in various colours. All exactly what I wanted. Adjustability a key factor, picture shows exactly what you get. Pleased with item and service.
on 30 June 2014
The instruction said one size fits all, well I know I am a little large, but I fell within the sizes. When it came it was not near the largest size. Total waste of money. I think the advertising was mis leading
on 2 June 2014
Good value just the job thank you ill be back!
Its daft to make me say more than i want i wont fill more reviews!!!
on 5 July 2013
Just what I needed. Comfy, bright, right size, and simple. Altered for a costume but it's great non the less!
on 8 August 2014
It's a bit thinner than I expected. I know the sizes are on here, I just have never really measured a belt before!!

Also, then locking mechanism works very well for tightening the belt, but the release mechanism takes some getting used to. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.
on 21 July 2014
This belt adjusts to exactly the size that you require. It takes a bit of fiddling to get it to lock and unlock before you work out how it is designed to be used. Sometimes the teeth that retain the buckle onto the end of the belt disengage but it is easy enough to re-attach.
on 13 April 2014
Poor quality metal that bends very easily making the belt latch get stuck which in turn makes the belt very hard to get off. The belt is made with as little material as possible making it very short.
on 7 March 2014
Value for your money, this product is well made and the clasp is really secure. Ideal for people like myself with slender waistlines as I usually have to put extra holes in conventional belts.
on 24 May 2014
No size was shown when purchased but they were too short, meant for teenagers or skinny men. Therefore although very economical price they are useless I have given them to a teenager.