Customer reviews

on 21 January 2014
Happy with product definitely helps maintain your weight and with a balanced diet and exercise you will loose weight. Hope to continue taking these if cost does not increase.
on 27 June 2015
Haven't had the weight loss other people have reported.
on 13 November 2014
they work for me
on 8 November 2013
Great service and speedy delivery from wellbeing pro! The ketones are great I am slowly coming off a no carbs diet and taking ketones to slowly introduce carbs again. I take two in the morning and one at about 3pm. They certainly suppress appetite sometimes I eat breakfast before taking them otherwise I just wouldn't want any! My weight has still been coming down since taking them and they have helped keep any naughty cravings at bay! I am currently on bottle two and wouldn't be without them now definitely worth a try for anyone!
on 9 November 2013
This is the second bottle I have tried, I have seen no weight loss yet but then again I have not been exercising and eating would be bad at the weekends. The one thing I can say is that I have not put on weight and usually I would when I stop exercising.
on 30 April 2015
If you are sensitive to caffeine like me then these are probably not a great idea. I have found I can only take one in the morning and then not at all again as I just can't get to sleep of a night. It's crazy! I could not work out why I wasn't sleeping as I was taking the last one and one only at midday. They definitely supressed my appetite though as most days it's only at about 3pm I remember I haven't eaten.
on 9 April 2015
I like to take 1 capsule every day and I feel great. You can take 2 capsule before a workout for an energy boost. I feel like I have enough energy with 1 capsule. These capsules contain caffeine 300mg so if you do not like taking cafeine these are not for you. Raspberry Ketone is 500mg, African Mango 200mg and trytophan 100mg.
on 5 January 2015
Have used theses along with green coffee bean extract on a daily basis for about 4 months now and all I can say is what a difference they have made! The initial weight loss was outstanding and it's continuing to shed! I have a lot more enrol, sleep better and feel all around healthier! Brilliant product!
on 9 November 2014
Have bought a few bottles of these giving them a good try /chance but have given up as they are a waste of money. Since stopping taking these have lost weight by watching what I eat - quantity and quality and eating healthily, no rubbish ingredients etc. NOT by taking any gimic diet pills. To lose weight you must make a life change with your diet and not go the down the quick fad diet route. Quick weight loss usually ends with quick weight gain again. Making a life change usually works better and weight stays off. I have lost over a stone over the past year and as I eat totally different than a year ago, good healthy food / smaller portions etc the weight stays off. Spend your money on good healthy food, not on faddy diet pills.
on 11 October 2013
I was a bit hesitant and dubious in trying these and tbh didnt think they would work but they did! I lost approx 8-9lbs which is great and others noticed the difference as I did. Tablets taste ok, suppress your hunger pangs but not the extent that you starve yourself, far front it . You tend to eat in small healthier portions ( well I did).. Little and often. Would recommend at least 2 courses for full benefits, I only tried one course, lost some weight and then never got round to re-ordering so put on a few more pounds but nothing that concerns me.

I didn't find any side affects but its really important to stick to the correct doseage at all times. Highly recommend this product and I will be purchasing some more.