on 4 July 2013
Case is solid and in built in the same style as the phone, hence does not take much away from the looks. It feels like is protecting the phone well and it doesnt add much volume.

the screen shields are easy to add (but you need to know how to do it and be patient) and they give you 6 of them because we all know they wear out. Each comes with an individual micro-filter cleaner, which is pretty neat.
on 11 September 2013
This is OK for the odd time when you need a cover for your phone, but not everyday use. It's very robust, but the edges are pretty rough where it hasn't been finished particularly well, and it doesn't quite fit the phone properly, with a bit of a gap at the top. Also, I don't know if it's just me, but it feels a bit uncomfortable when holding it to make calls, maybe because of the poor finish.
on 14 July 2013
not a bad case/cover however its not rubberised and its fairly slippy to grip have since brought a better case
on 13 November 2014
I bought this for £174 believing I had found a good deal. All the reviews I found suggested it was quite a nice phone to own.

Sadly it is a model fraught with problems as I found when I did searches on owner problems. It seems there are a number of firmware and software issues with this device. My phone regularly freezes after a short period of use and becomes totally unresponsive. The on/off power button seldom does anything at all. Powering off the phone using the two-button shutdown method also fails.

I often have to start the hibernating phone up by pushing the camera button and hoping I can get from the camera screen to the login screen by pressing the 'back' symbol. I regularly need to remove the back cover and press the 'off' switch that just shuts the phone down immediately and restarts it. The forums suggest varying success in ameliorating problems by rolling back the Android version to the one supplied on the phone at purchase; naturally most of us go for the immediate system upgrades which may be the root of some of the problems I have. I have not tried this yet.

Judging by accounts in the forums Sony are not interested in fixing these issues and there are many reports of unhappy owners becoming very disappointed in Sony's customer support in relation to this phone.

A few owners report that problems clear up after various updates but they seem to be a small minority.

Sorry to be so negative but I would warn anyone away from this model unless they have their eyes open and really know what they are doing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 October 2013
As above,

Was mediocre

Didn't cover the camera lense properly, it was a bit offset and bigger than the lense itself, exposed a little of the back cover. Also cracked quite easily.
on 15 February 2014
Nice case that fits the phone well but pretty tricky to remove from the case if you like using other cases such as running armbands etc. 6 Screen protectors aswell for this price is a bargain however the screen protectors do have this unnecessary gap up at the top where the front facing camera and speaker is. All around good though and it came early so everyones a winner.
on 15 November 2013
I was really impressed when I received this phone cover...fits perfectly on my phone :) also having 6 screen protectors is a good idea as it always takes me a couple of attempts to put one on with no air bubbles
on 2 December 2013
While I was waiting for this to arrive I found a similar cover for the same price so bought it. This one I have kept as a spare as I found that most phone accessory shops do not stock this specific back cover for the Xperia. This one does the job but is less chunky than the shop bought one. Depends what you like. By the way, I have avoided using the plastic stick on covers, as I have seen other phones with them on, and don't like it. Instead I bought a soft pouch from muji for £5 - so I can sling the phone in my bag without concern - maybe not a solution if you like to slip your phone into a pocket
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 August 2013
Perfect fit and good protection for the back and sides. I like the slightly rubbery feel of the case so it can't slip when in my hand.
on 3 December 2013
The product has met all my expectations. Excellent quality, good lead time and price. I totally recommend to all clients.