on 1 September 2014
Hmmm...just what I wanted to look at, BUT I, too find it hard to believe that this is genuine leather as advertised. It does not look, feel or smell like leather. After placing my phone inside and fastening it, the fabric (leather?) came away the first time I opened it. Confused...SURELY it it's too much of a risk to advertise incorrectly..Trading Standards would have a field day!
on 11 April 2014
This item is exactly what I wanted. it gives excellent protection to my phone and the front flip has nice slots for paper money, credit and business cards. The fold up and support function is also good as this allows you to use the phone on a stand to watch stuff. Hopefully the quality will be good and last a long time.
on 16 March 2014
Love it - its snug, robust without being large or anything - haven't removed the S4 from it since I got it. I love the colour also the flip cover is thin yet sturdy and the S4 just clips in beautifully into the rear cover. Have bought a few phone covers over the years and this is probably the one I have liked the most
on 14 October 2013
I can't fault this item. Both the service and the product are first class. It is indeed real leather and it feels luxurious. It doesn't make the phone feel too bulky in my pocket either. Altogether a real treat and good to know my phone is protected in and out of my pocket. Haven't needed to use the supplied stylus, but it's there should I need to use it in the future. For the money it's a real bargain and, more to the point, doesn't feel cheap.
on 21 April 2014
I like this cover but it is not what I expected. The leather is very thin and has been stretched a good bit. The wallet offers little impact protection but it is stylish. Not sure it will last too long as the magnetic closing catch seems to be wearing fast. Phone clips into a plastic holder within the wallet. I find the closing catch gets caught up when going in and out of pocket. All in all it is what it says on the packet but slightly less than I anticipated. It is cheap though and I can put up with the odd issues for that. I would recommend it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 April 2014
I've been using the case for two weeks now and I'm very impressed by its usage and quality. The design is very clever and practical for many everyday purpose. I have watched videos etc with ease and my S4 is protected from damage too. The 3 card holders and inner slot are very handy and the free stylus is brilliant for texting, writing notes or drawing. A great all round product.
on 26 April 2014
Have waited to review this product to see how well it stood up to the test of time and use - well - it is fab - am so pleased! Really great value - would buy again if need be but at this rate wont need to as it will way out last the lifetime of the phone! And I use my phone a lot!
on 28 February 2016
Hive had this for over 6 months now, best case ever, it keeps my csrds safe & protects my phone , i dont feel the need to take my handbag everywhere now, its so much easier, & it feels great, thank you
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 June 2014
This fits perfectly allowing access to charging and lens for camera. The magnetic closure works well.There are handy pockets for cards . It looks good and is functional too.
Highly recommend this case having had several others, this is the best.
on 3 May 2014
love it, strong, good quality leather which doesn't scratch easy
-1* = dropped it once while using phone and it dropped out of the plastic case that is meant to hold it in, thankfully phone (galaxy s4) didn't damage on the hard tile floor