Price:£9.49 - £11.27

on 6 July 2016
As expected. fitted well, arrived quickly and this was the cheapest buying option available to me at the time I purchased. My little Rainbow already has a few badges sewn on. Happy Rainbow = Happy Mummy.
My only advice I can really offer on this item would be to order a size bigger than perhaps you need - not because they come up small, just because as you add the hard-earnt badges your Rainbow is going to earn, once they outgrow the top, you will either need to pick them all off and sew to the new top or lose them :(
Rainbows run from age 5-7, so I'm hoping my daughter will not outgrown her top until she moves up to Brownies, as I am a terrible sewer!!! haha.
on 10 May 2016
I feel really conflicted leaving a review for this. I feel as though it should have 5 stars as the quality of the item is great, the sizing for my 6 year old daughter is great, HOWEVER the colour of the T-Shirt is DISGUSTING. It is GREY. It looks like it has been washed with the dark colours and has gone rubbish. I thought that the girls would be wearing White T-Shirts but i was wrong.
Like i said, the item itself is fine and fits well for my 6 year old daughter but i think the Rainbows company need to re-think the nasty grey colour. It just looks dirty and depressing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 February 2015
I went through two of these last year, when my daughter was a Rainbow. There's a big Rainbows logo across the front of the shirt made out of a sort of rubbery material, and after a few goes in the washing machine it starts crumbling and falling apart, which makes the shirt look absolutely awful.

My daughter was regularly splattering herself with paint, glue, glitter etc. in the Rainbow sessions, so her uniform was having to be washed regularly. The blueish-grey part of the shirt is made of a thin netty sort of cotton that doesn't like regular washing either. Not very practical for young children.
on 16 February 2015
Arrived when expected. I got one size up my daughter is very petit. As the uniform is expensive. It has loads of room to grow and wear loads of layers. So great will fit until she leaves rainbows. It is grey not white. Great quality, so worth the price, washes well, did not put it through drier. My daughter loves her shirt.
on 28 April 2016
Lovely shirt ,my Daughter is aged 6 however she is quite tall for her age and would normally wear 9-10 years clothing so i ordered xlarge and it fits her lovely ,with a lil growing room .good quality .came next day on prime ,thank you
on 11 December 2014
Bought this in a small for my 6 year old daughter, she is small for her age but fits really well and she will get a good wear out it.
Delivery was very fast and came before expected
Would Def recommend
on 13 April 2015
Nice material. Size medium fits age 6-7 (7-8) clothing. Good quality. Would recommend. Have had rainbows uniform in past from a shop. This is better quality.
on 12 July 2014
ok but the sky grey makes it looked worn and old. I think that's the design problem rather than the provider.
on 7 February 2016
I bought a small for my average sized 5 year old and it's perfect fit (unlike the joggers,which are huge!)
I do wish it was a different color though, the sort of off white/grey blue makes it look old and worn out even though it's of perfectly good quality! (Not the sellers fault though obviously)
Good quality and super quick delivery.
on 23 May 2016
Im going to have to order another one of these as the red dye in the sleeves and collar have run into the rest of the top during the wash for the first time. It wont wash out and has made a real mess of the top. At nearly £10+ a top it is to be hopes that that was a one off!