Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.24

on 13 June 2017
There are a variety of characters in this book and I found i had trouble putting it down. As in all her books Diane Chamberlain writes decriptively and convincingly. The fact that there are two different stories causes the reader to wonder at the beginning but as the tale unwinds hints are given of the connection. There is a thread of suspense that holds the reader and eventually the two lots of characters are brought together. A reeally enjoyable story.
on 25 August 2017
This was a great book to read, full of unexpected twists and turns; just as you think you have sussed out who the kidnapper is ( He/She) is in the clear. Then along comes a totally different scenario from a place not mentioned before. How does a mother juggle between her given up lost daughter and a child who is not hers but means more than her own psychologically disturbed daughter!! Read it you won't regret it and it will hold onto your spare reading time and more!!!!
Really got into this book up to about 40% then I got a bit bored, it seemed to be dragging on slightly and didn't 'grab' me.

Unfortunately I ended up skim reading this until the end. I normally enjoy D.C's books but this just didn't do it for me.
on 23 December 2016
I so enjoyed The Courage Tree. I learnt a lot about kidney disease. I liked the main characters. Very well written. I did not guess the outcome until near the end. I did not suspect Lucas' s secrets but once I did I could see the conclusion. A great book so enjoyable and informative.
on 2 September 2017
I honestly love a Diane Chamberlain book and this was no exception. I was really drawn into all the characters and found it hard to put the book down. I didn't particularly like Janine but I think that made the story more intense.
on 14 August 2017
This book was an excellent read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and definitely recommend it to other Diane Chamberlain fans as well as those reafing her novels for the first time. I know they'll then be hooked. Enjoy.
on 10 March 2017
Another of Diane's 'can't put it down' books. She keeps her secrets until almost the end and her language is sensitive and inoffensive. A refreshing thing in this day and age.
on 7 September 2017
I really enjoyed this story . When you've read so many of Diane Chamberlain books , you tend to expect a great read . She never disappoints . A very easy 5 *****
on 16 April 2017
loved how all the characters pieced together . Hard to put down, so engaging kept me guessing at every stage.
on 4 March 2014
Loved this book. Well written and thoroughly enjoyable. I didn't expect it to be as good, given the fact it was so reasonably priced but I thought I'd give it a go - my first time reading a book by this author. I can't recommend it highly enough, the characters were immediately engaging and I couldn't wait to see how the story unravelled. I will definitely be reading more of Diane Chamberlain's books straight away!