Design: Melt Warmer|Change
Price:£5.25 - £11.24

Very good quality shade for our best Yankee candles. It's very sturdy and the crushed gold affect is fantastic.

i even dropped it once with zero damage to the shade and quite a bit of damage to my foot!

I bought this with the saucer part.
on 19 May 2014
Wax burners are great, but I was having difficulty changing the wax when the flavour ran out. This is actually a replacement bought after my previous burner cracked as I was trying to leverage out a wax tart with a knife...

To share a fool-proof method of removing old wax tarts: but the burner in the freezer for 10 minutes. The wax will shrink and be easy to pop out! Make sure to let the burner warm back up to room temperature before adding a candle though...

Enjoy :)
on 1 April 2014
I was bought two of these by my children for mothers day and they look lovely on either side of the fireplace along with the trays. I was worried that the shades would mask the smell of my candles but they are on fruit fusion candles and they smell lovely. I was delighted that they bought me them.
on 1 April 2014
My son and daughter bought me one each for my mothers day present and I love them. I was worried that the lamp top would mask the smell of my candles but I put them on fruit fusion and the smell was lovely. They look lovely on the fireplace and are a lovely present to receive.
on 1 February 2014
This was amazing and so colourful, my partner bought the plate to match it, this is brilliant and just looks great
on 17 December 2013
I chose this burner for its attractive colour and was really pleased with it. In fact I love it. I'd looked around the shops for a nice one. Then looked on Amazon & delighted to say I found this one. It's a must. Love it!
on 17 December 2013
This tart burner is strong, attractive and serves its purpose. A good tip I got was to balance the tealight on top of an upsidedown empty one to make the scent more intense. It works really well. This now has pride of place on my mantle piece.
on 14 March 2014
Beautiful and well made burner! Great Value. Great size, perfect for yankee wax tarts as well as any other wax tarts.
on 7 January 2014
The jar shade arrived very quickly, I was very pleased with the product nice colour exactly as seen/described, good quality and well finished, looks lovely when lit, would recommend this item to anyone who loves Yankee Candles.
on 1 February 2014
Really liked this purchase,just as advertised and promt delivery.So impressed bought another one,differant colour but just as good.Highly recommended to every one.Thanks.