on 29 March 2017
Awesome fun. I am a mildly mannered gentleman with a lust for adventure, and it took some getting used to. But soon I was running down pedestrians, shooting up cops and raiding stored with the best of them. I haven't laughed so much in ages!
on 30 June 2013
great game, the dlc bundle included well worth the extra cost, but has some issues with recent dlc content not included on the disc, these are 1) Online Pass(download code with game) 2) Unlockable Pack, and 3) Bloodsucker Pack, install these and you loose half the dlc's on the install disc, on 360 anyway, there is a workaround on saints row website but its a pain as you need a usb stick
on 22 July 2014
Bought this after having another copy of the game which had a glitch on the second level (free-falling from the jet bit) that stopped me going any further with the game. However this copy seems to be working great so far, really pleased with it.
on 12 October 2013
I enjoyed this game, don't get me wrong. I absolutely loved it. But it's two years old, and it's obvious that they never fixed the glitches with it even though they have had plenty of time. Where do I start with the glitches?

1) This has been a problem for many people, and I find it to be the most annoying. This doesn't happen with everyone, just the unfortunate few, but achievements don't always unlock. For example, whilst playing this game I thought "Wow, act 1 is long!" because I hadn't got the achievement for completing act 1. Then an achievement comes up for completing act 2. So clearly I'm not getting the act 1 achievement.

2) Secondly, it doesn't remember you've already done missions. I got to the end, and I couldn't complete it without doing the first missions again, at least 8 of them. Missions I did right at the beginning were stopping me from getting to the end because it didn't remember that I had completed them.

3) Thirdly, it faults. Particularly during the space mission, I thought it was due to a faulty disc, but apparently other people had this problem in the exact same place, so clearly it's not my disc but the game in question.

These things aside, I do really love the game, it actually is almost up there to compete with GTA. I'm just really disappointed that they couldn't take the time to fix the problems that they should have fixed as soon as it came out. GTA V is glitched and they are working on the glitches as we speak. This game is 2 years old,so they clearly have no plans on fixing it. I just feel that they should have waited to finish it completely before releasing it to the public. It's a real shame because the game itself is truly fantastic. However this has made me question whether I should buy Saints Row 4. If it is as 'finished' as this one, I don't think it'd be worth it.

I don't write this review to be rude, I just thought I would warn people before they bought the game. If you're an achievement hawk, you may want to reconsider. Though is it great for achievements, it isn't 100% you will actually get said achievements which is absolutely bizarre just saying that.
on 28 March 2014
Saints Row The Third is an all out over the top fun game, it's like the loony tunes version of GTA in a way, as a game it is fun to play and with the The Full Package version including all the DLC it's even more fun and funnier, however it is not a full 5 starts because it is a Saints Row game and as a follow-up to the incredibly awesome Saints Row II, which had the fun and humour and a fantastic story, SRTT loses some of the quality in it's writing and story, although fun in places it's not as good as SR2's story and is much shorter in comparison.
on 4 December 2015
I didn't really like Saints Row 4, as things got somewhat superhero crazy, but this third game in the franchise is still gang crazy fun, with some swearing thrown in so you have been warned !
It's no GTA, that's on a higher level, but this game in my opinion is one of the better second choice games.
Adults will love it as much as the kids will, but then you may have to attach the controller to a bunji cord just so the kids don't get too addicted, unless you wanna keep them settled in one place for a couple hrs or so.
on 15 March 2014
This x box game was a present for my grandson it seems its the game of the moment so he was thrilled when he got it he says its brilliant
on 24 March 2015
Great game with great DLC. The DLC is fab, and really enhances the experience.
on 26 December 2014
Really funny and enjoyable, one of my all time favourite games!
on 8 October 2014
This game is just what my son wanted.My only complaint was that it took 8 days to arrive! He nagged me the whole 8 days "is it here yet???" Over and over again!