Customer reviews

Size: W36/L32|Colour: Blue (Sunny Blue)|Change
Price:£49.99 - £100.68

on 17 November 2016
Very nice jeans look good and great fit
on 2 March 2017
Nice jeans absolute bargain
on 13 October 2015
arrived next day. good fit although a slightly more generous cut than 501s
on 23 July 2013
Despite there being no mention of it on the listing, these are those daft distressed type jeans, that come intentionally ripped & frayed. As soon as I opened the packaging I noticed a number of rips on the thigh. Thanks for wasting my time Amazon.
on 14 January 2013
I ordered these from reviewing on the website image - the image on magnifying shows some frayed edges but not rips in the thigh area of the jeans. When they arrived although the jeans were clean and pressed the level of fraying would mean I think the jeans wouldnt survive more than a few washes before disintegrating. Also there were two 2 " slits in the front thigh area one each leg. I still find this unbelievable that these are sold in this condition. Amazon did not come back to me to explain whether this condition was part of some kind of distressed look or not - so I am not sure if this is how the jeans are supposed to look. I think if these are "distressed" the website shoudl clearly state this to avoid the waste of time in sending items back!
on 11 January 2013
Buyer beware. Although the fit is perfect the quality of jeans is not what I expected. The jeans looks more like a factory irregular than a quality jeans you could expect from a company like Levi's. I know there are factory irregular jeans sold both those are marketed as such.
on 3 September 2013
Described as 99 percent cotton 1 percent elastane but are 100 percent cotton. Very disappointed. Problem returning could not use drop off centre .
on 28 July 2013
These are not detailed in the pictures, and one ends up with two 2inch long distressed 'tears' on each leg. If I wanted to look like an overweight, highlighted, ageing LA rock star, I would choose to do so. Too much hassle to send back, but very annoying.
on 3 January 2013
the fit was horrible. the waist was too big, my calfs just fitted and they gave me no shape to my arse what so ever
on 6 November 2013
After looking at a pair of levis in the Levi store, ordered these but they were different. These have the same name to the pair I wanted, but after recieving them realised that the name of them has some added words in the description title. No idea what "No FFC" means, and this is what must make these different to 508 Regular Tapered Black Levis. Confusing!