Customer reviews

Platform: PlayStation 3|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 31 May 2014
This game is surprisingly long (if you play the really funny side missions). I loved playing this game!! Simple but fantastic fun and addictive!!! Funny, enjoyable, addictive, creative and classic south park!!

I really recommend this!!
on 29 April 2014
It's like playing a very long episode of South Park, which is the highest praise I can give. Massive kudos to the writers. Only downside is that the European version has a few cuts. But that shouldn't detract from an otherwise note-perfect game.
on 5 April 2014
Great game, funny but slightly censored. If you love the show, you'll love this

Miffed with amazon as advised on pre-order would get downloadable content, when queried was advised an error and given a GBP3 voucher. Not good enough.
on 1 April 2014
this game is the funniest thing I have played in my life, it is addicting a lot more deep that I had previously anticipated, only thing I found slightly annoying was the repetitive combat lines but they change halfway through so not so bad
on 10 April 2014
Even if I have never watched the tv series this game has a story that is the perfect complement for this amazing game in which you explore, fight, and collect objects where everything is a joke

Sincerely
Bob The Reviewer
on 30 April 2014
A very solid game straight from the program-all the favourites seem to pop up here and there, and the jokes are proper wrong! Only downside is the censored parts, that is a right bummer, i mean if it is allowed on tv why not in a game.
on 13 November 2014
Fantastic game, I could not stop playing it until I completed it, even then I've been going back to explore South Park, in case I've missed anything! To quote the great Eric Cartman: "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH" and buy this game!
on 6 August 2014
The game is great. Very true to the tv show. A bit shorter than expected. Through casual play I 100% it in about two weeks. The censored bits are annoying and probably the more hilarious aspects of the game have been missed out on.
on 1 September 2014
Definately one for the fans. Not the best gameplay I've ever experienced but if you know the series well then it'll keep you laughing in the way only south Park can get away with. The wrongest game I've ever played and it was ace!!
on 28 April 2014
Great game, the combat system is interesting and different and as a fan it is so much fun wandering around South Park.

For big fans there are lots of little items and references to episodes that are absolutely hilarious.