on 19 July 2017
Very pleased with these boosters! They are indeed super absorbent but still not too thick and, unlike other boosters, they dry in no time after a wash (when spun on 1.400). I definitely highly recommend them!
on 15 February 2016
These are very good quality and a great product, very absorbent and dry very quickly!
on 25 November 2015
good
on 30 August 2017
Best liners I've got. Will buy more when I get more nappies!
on 4 July 2013
Very pleased. Thicker than I thought but good quality. Realllly very absorbent and probably because the inserts are dark I don't see any stains.
on 1 November 2015
Really happy with my purchase. They soak up wet much better than the bambino mio ones i had bought, meaning less leaks in the night.
on 19 January 2014
Keeps my little one dry all night. Even though he's wet himself the booster feels dry to the touch. Would definitely recommend it.
on 12 April 2014
What a discovery.......any parent using real nappies needs to ensure they have these for night-time. They absorb all wetness and baby doesn't wake up during the night. Not had a wet vest or sleepsuit yet! BRILLIANT PRODUCT.
on 11 July 2014
I live these! Very absorbent and due to the colour, won't show up any staining. I won't be going with other brands now. Having tried many different ones, I can confidently saw these are the best inserts/ boosters out there.
on 24 May 2015
not as good as I expeted wasnt expecting to leaked .