Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
A very useful gift idea for almost any potential recipient. No extras or postage to pay, and a wide range of values.
on 24 May 2017
Gift vouchers are often a good choice when ideas for presents are scarce.
Retail store vouchers are OK if you know that the recipient often shops at a particular store, but an Amazon (bless ‘em) voucher is more useful all-round in my opinion. Both males and females are likely to shop on-line at Amazon at some time or other, because the range of products is huge and diverse.
I have seen Amazon vouchers on sale in supermarkets and other shops, but buying one like this directly from Amazon is better in my opinion, because:
- You can choose from a very wide range of monetary values.
- You can choose from a wide range of covering cards.
- If you indicate that the voucher is a gift when you order, you can create your own gift message to go with it.
- There is no need to pay any postage if you are a Prime member, and receive next day delivery.
- If you use the lucky person’s address as the delivery address, rather than your own, then you could even save the cost of a congratulatory card, and will certainly save on onward postage.
And, most importantly, you receive all these benefits without paying any premium. You simply pay the basic voucher price.