Customer reviews

on 29 June 2015
Bought this for my hall looks lovely up but I was 3strips short so waiting on the other roll coming the only thing I will say is I agree on one of the reviews that it was drying very quickly at the edges I was fighting with myself trying to get it to stick hahaha but I would recommend this paper to anyone considering buying it, I buy all my paper from Amazon and I keep getting asked where I buy it from' I will do another review with a pic once I've finished
review image review image review image review image
on 4 May 2017
Lovely wallpaper. Very expensive looking. Great quality and value for money. Thank you plush
on 16 February 2015
Delivery was promt.have just put this paper up & got to say the picture of it doesn't do it justice. When the light is on it sparkles, which is just what I wanted. It's transformed our room from a plaine room to 1 that feels luxurious. I posted a video of it on a site I'm on & got asked by so many where I got it from.the paper is quite thick & didn't tear when handled. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes a bit of sparkle. Thankyou to the seller.hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing.
on 1 October 2013
used this in a dark narrow hall and it really made it look spectacular. there is shiny sparkles on it and it looks really well when the light hits it.
on 19 February 2015
£10 cheaper per roll than the DIY stores,easy to hanga and looks great as a feature wall in my living room,the sun and lights catch the soft sparkle of the glitter lovely.i would highly recommend this wallpaper.arrived fast also.
on 13 May 2016
Ok
on 19 September 2014
Lovely wallpaper and easy to hang. Excellent.
on 21 June 2014
The colour/shades of the wallpaper appeared much more subtle on the site than they are. I ordered it for a bedroom wall and felt it was too bold. It was good quality paper and went on feature wall easily. Lesson learned ....... you have to see/feel wallpaper before purchasing.
on 25 February 2015
picture does not do it justice I originally bought the same one from b & q almost double the price than I got it from Amazon its a lovely feature wall paper
on 6 August 2015
Have to say I'm disappointed. A case of the perils of online buying, rather than anything the company did wrong. The contrast between pattern and background is much more pronounced than the picture here suggests, with the pattern being a very dark, flock grey. The background is slso much more grey than silver and the actual glitter/sparkle effect is extremely muted. The paper is very good quality though at a good price, which is why, despite it not being close to what I was expecting from the picture, I've given it three stars.

Edit: I thought I was being extremely fair to company in believing the extreme discrepancy between the description and the actual paper was just a hazard of ordering online. However, after spending another £5 to return this product, I have been met with a host of pathetic excuses to deny me a refund. Including the fact that they don't write the descriptions. My advice would be to avoid this appalling company like the plague. I have never been refused a refund on an online purchase. Most companies recognise and honour the fact that not being able to view before buying is legitimate case. The hoops they went through to save themselves £20 were ludicrous.