on 6 June 2013
for the money this is a great stereo Bluetooth headset it looks and feels expensive, it has a USB 3.0 port instead of the 2.0 seen in the picture which makes this product look much sleeker and streamlined the overall build of the product is good and the material used is strong and will not break.

They fit tight to the head and are good for stability when jogging, running or other activity but aren't tight enough to make painful for prolonged listening, the head band also adjusts well and will fit any head size.

others have said the Bluetooth range isn't good at all but i have had no problems with this using it with my Samsung laptop, Motorola RAZRi phone and my blackberry playbook and i have found that the range is good and i can have laptop upstairs and as i walk down into the kitchen or the other corner of my house i still get a strong Bluetooth signal. pairing these head phones is easy and when pairing with a laptop it can be tricky but after uninstalling bluetooth broadcom software and letting it detect and reinstall it was fine and now when i power the headset on it connects straight away if th bluetooth is on.

As for sound quality these headphones offer clear highs and punchy bassy lows and i have found it to be very good with no lagg speech wise whilst watching a film as you find with other bluetooth headphones,the sound produces sounds expensive and is well worth the money.

i would highly recommend this product for the price and quality.
on 16 August 2013
I love these headphones...especially when running!

My usual problem with headphones:
- My ears are small and earbuds fall out. It's very sad.
- Headphone wires get tangled in my bag and I end up damaging them when I try to pull them out (plus I get frustrated if I'm in a rush and can't get them out - oops).

Pros with this headset:
- Ideal for all head shapes as they are adjustable. In my case (small ears and small head), they fit perfectly and I can run, do star jumps etc and they stay on! It is a miracle to find headphones which stay on when doing these activities.
- No wires! So easy to take in and out of bag with no hassle.
- Easy to pair (VIA Bluetooth) to my Samsung G3 and laptop.
- Fantastic quality if you use them for skype or to take phone calls with.
- Incredible price (think I paid around £22 for my pair).
- The hot pink colour is gorgeous. The whole design is sleek and sophisticated in appearance.
- Buttons on side of headphones are simple and easy to navigate through songs/volume.
- 10m range is fantastic

To be honest the product as a whole still blows my mind in terms of price, functionality and appearance. There's nothing negative about it per say. It would be cool if it had a 'pause' button on the side of the headphones but that's a suggestion for their next model.

If you only listen to music VIA your ipod then obviously don't buy these unless your ipod has bluetooth. If you listen to music VIA your android phone then these are ideal. Hope this review helps.
on 30 August 2013
I know there are a lot of these headphones about at the moment, but if you are like me and just looking for a good price (cheap), you won't go far wrong with these. The sound is great and I can get nearly 15 feet away from my PC. They connect to everything I have without issue and are pretty easy to pair. the volume buttons make a nice addition and the track skip, but I can't quite get these to work properly with Windows Media Player. all in all a really good deal.
on 14 February 2014
I bought these headphones because the reviews for it seemed quite good and I didn't want to spend over £25 for bluetooth headphones as I only wanted them for my 20 minute train journey into work.

Pros and Cons

1. Very uncomfortable even after wearing them for 15 minutes
2. Difficult to adjust the extension arm to fit head size.
3. Bluetooth pairing was very easy and reliable to set-up.
4. Nice looking and more convenient than wired headphones
5. Good volume levels
6. Thin padding on ears

I noticed they had an immediate fault with the Right headset that they would just cut out on me and then when I twiddled with it, it would come back on, but very intermittent.

I contacted the supplier and they refunded me with my full money immediately and they were very helpful although they didn't want the headphones returned back which kind of indicated to me that it was a known fault and unrepairable or not worth repairing.

However, even if they had worked properly I think I would have still returned them as they made my ears really sore and I don't mean by the volume of them but by the flimsy thin and hard earpieces/ear-sets.

I work in an IT multi-media department so I consider myself to know a bit about hardware and devices of such.
on 4 October 2013
It does what it needs to and it does it well. Albeit, the foam on the headphones pulls off easily and reveals the hard plastic. The product feels cheap and actually is cheap (but when you consider other items in its price range used and unused. I would advise the other bringing you more joy. All in all, the sound is good, and the range away from your player is quite decent. The seller will send your item out on time and it will be well packaged with instructions.
on 14 September 2014
These finally gave up the ghost after 6 months of solid use. I expected their life span to be considerably less than that so was pleasantly surprised.

I used them whilst running and at the gym. They were taken out in all weathers and always performed well.

The sound was perfectly adequate with volume never being an issue.

I wasn't interested in talking to anyone on the phone whilst using them which turned out to be for the best because the microphone is not great. It produced fuzziness and had quite an echo.

The Bluetooth paired well and didn't suffer from drop outs all that often.

The left earphone stopped working last week. Having taken them apart I was still none the wiser as to why.

While I've had to bin this pair I can definitely recommend them as cheap wireless headphones.

They might not suit everyone. Some will find them tight and uncomfortable, for some they'll be just right. Everyone is different and you won't know until you try.

To sum it up: expect a lot from these headphones and you might be disappointed but do the opposite and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
on 2 April 2014
Ok, so they're not exactly top of the range. To be honest they're more like the scum off the bottom. However, they are exactly what you'd expect from something of this price. And at the end of the day, they work!

The clean, modern design is nice, but when you look closely they are badly put together, from the easily peel-able cover on the left side to the way the headband has a habit of becoming two headbands on top of each other. The speakers do get detached when the headphones are squashed, but I think this can be regarded as a feature as it stops them from taking severe damage and just folding over instead. They can be easily reattached by just popping them onto the clip again.
They are comfortable - unnoticeable after a few minutes usage, as headphones should be.

The interface is easy to use, however the back+forward buttons are reversed and the volume control is independent of the actual phone, which I find slightly annoying. Furthermore when you max out the volume it mutes the song for about a second and beeps at you - which is annoying if you're turning up your sound for a big drop. I can't comment much on the calling+microphone seeing as my social life is pitiful. There is a noticeable time lag between pressing the button, the phone responding, and the headphones picking up the change, but again that's to be expected of a bluetooth device.

The battery life seems to be pretty good - I have been able to use it lightly for over two weeks without a charge.
Sound quality is decent - not too tinny and not too bassy.
I have used it with various iPhones, an android phone, and a MacBook Pro, and it works fine with all three.
on 12 August 2013
I purchased these headphones primarily for use with my HTC Desire X, as I was tired of the cable from my wired headphones either getting twisted or caught or being yanked out of the headphone socket whilst in use. I shopped around before purchasing the headphones and must admit to being initially wary due to the low price in comparison to other brands, but it turns out that my worries were unfounded. The headphones are very comfortable to wear - they do not press in and I have worn them for several hours at a time with no discomfort. As expected, there is some inevitable loss of sound quality when streaming over Bluetooth but this is suprisingly minimal and the overall sound quality is actually pretty good - not as good as my wired headphones, admittedly, but decent enough to be more than acceptable. The sound quality was further improved by installling an equaliser app on my phone - I was initally wary as I was unsure how the headphones would cope, but tthe equaliser app proved to be the perfect partner to the headphones as they delivered a clear, rich sound and a deep punchy base. Overall, I am very satisfied with the purchase and would recommend them over more expensive headphones.
on 18 February 2014
I have had plenty of headphones throughout my time on this planet..and these ones are probably the best I have had..being wireless you just connect via Bluetooth and can then walk around listening to whatever..very comfy to wear..they don't slip off..and the price makes them a good bargain..I like them and have purchased some more for my wife as we don't like talking to each other...
on 3 September 2013
Bought this about a month ago. Awesome device. Delivery was exactly as communicated. Quality of headphones? For the price tag very very good. Sound quality good. Made my life and workouts very easy. No cables. I just play my playlist. Put my phone in my inside tights pocket and get in there. When someone calls music pause and it alerts you. Then by the simple press of a button you answer.
Recommended buy. Thanks