on 18 February 2014
This video is great if you are suffering from nausea and tiredness. It is supportive and focuses on keeping arms fit. I am not interested in loud music and jumping up and down this pregnancy.
My last pregnancy I was running up until 6 months and going to cardio classes. Perhaps during that pregnancy, this video would have not been challenging enough.
However, every pregnancy is different and this time, Tracy's DVD is perfect. I was doing metamorphis prior to pregnancy so it's great to stay with Tracy and will follow through with her post-pregnancy program.
on 4 May 2016
Once again Tracey Anderson has delivered a great work out DVD. Each month your work out is tailored to your changing bump but without compromising on your exercise requirements. I have found a lot of other pregnancy related exercise classes have been more about relaxation and breathing but this DVD ensures you stay fit and active throughout your pregnancy in a safe way. Highly recommended.
on 13 April 2016
Not very good exercises for back you can not really straighten your back anymore after some months of pregnancy. Too much and long lasting exercises on hands as well, after a while hands do really hurt. But I like Tracy's character she is not too pushy.
on 11 June 2016
Very informative DVD. I have only just started using the workout in my second month. It is harder than I expected doing the leg moves with a chair. Very good quality as I purchased second hand through Amazon.
on 26 October 2013
Each month there's a new DVD which takes 30 mins to do which is adapted to suit your growing body during pregnancy.
on 27 July 2013
I have been doing Tracy's DVDs for years and will rave on about the brilliance of her method to everyone who has asked about my work out routine. When I fell pregnant it was the best news ever however fitness is extremely important to me and I really wanted to keep healthy whilst being safe for my baby.

Once again Tracy gets it just right with the Pregnancy Project and the really nice thing is that she is pregnant too when she works out alongside you month by month. As your body is changing the work out changes on a monthly basis to suit the journey your body is on. I would highly recommend this pregnancy project to whomever is looking for a good workout whilst pregnant. Good luck and congrats!
on 22 February 2014
Very repetitive....Month 4 feels like you are doint the same moves (leg lifts) for most of the session. Limited focus on arms. Gave up after month 4 as was so bored. Using normal DVDs now but modifying.
on 25 July 2015
I did not enjoy the workouts. I think the DVDs were very well made and I appreciated the fact that you could follow the workout without the music (but still with Tracy Anderson's voice) in case you wanted your own music in the background... The moves were unnecessarily strange and I gave up at month 3 in the middle of a workout session because I heard myself say several times: "This is crap! What's the point of twisting my legs like that?" I then realised that my body was very tense, so I did plenty of stretching... Note that my body was not tense before I started the workout that morning. Her method doesn't suit me.
on 21 April 2014
I like this workout dvd for my pregnancy. the only down side is that it only features one workout for an entire month and it gets pretty boring. If it would have 2 ore 3 different routines for every month it would be perfect.
on 31 July 2013
Very happy with this very informative set, it plays with no problems on my UK region 2 dvd player as promised.