on 4 November 2014
Well built and sturdy. My twins love to play with them. They have chewed on it and hit the floor with it and nothing has fallen off. They are still working out how to make it roll but they are getting there.
on 7 August 2015
This product hasn't been used yet die to waiting for my little girls birthday, but upon inspection this is a lovely little wooden toy, steady, well pained, had a little problem with handle but upon contacting seller this was resolved within a few days and so very happy with product and service :-))))
on 15 June 2016
Slightly disappointed with the quality of the piece around the armpits lots of with shavings of wood under paintwork :0( It was a gift for my friends baby and by the time I had in bubble wrapped it it was too late to send it back
on 26 November 2015
I was very pleased with this and I am sure that my 14 month old grand daughter will love it. My only criticism is that this was £11.61 + £4 p&p. I have just been to a local garden centre and bought another the same for £5.50. Delivery and package were good though.
on 9 January 2015
Bought this for my 11 month old for Christmas and she loves it. Great design. Sturdy and seems strong. Fast delivery. Overall excellent better than what I thought was going to arrive!
on 8 December 2012
I bought this for my Grandaughter and she loves it.
It's very girlie.
She has had it for over a month and it's still looking good.
on 15 February 2014
Bought this as a present for my God Daughter and she has loved it. This company make good quality products that offer excellent value.
on 23 October 2013
Lovely little toy that I bought for my granddaughter. Very well made and feels solid. Arrived on time and just what I expected.
on 8 January 2015
my granddaughter loved this nicely made and sturdy she has dragged it bashed it and smashed it and it is still like new
on 17 October 2013
Bought this as a gift and it is brilliant! Our son has one like that but monkey and loved it. would recommend it!