on 7 July 2016
The item was great, unfortunately my dog ate it and crapped purple foam for a week. Apart from that it's pretty good
on 26 August 2017
Very good blocks and quality is as good as a well known branded named block that I use in my pilates class. Very sturdy and able to stand on block. The price is very good and the delivery was extremely quick.

Very happy with this purchase and would recommend for use for pilates and yoga.
on 19 May 2017
Fantastic product, my husband uses it for stretching and they have stayed in tact.
on 6 March 2017
Perfect for yoga.
on 16 February 2017
Quick delivery, quality as expected, good value for money.
on 9 December 2016
Perfect for my grandaughter`s gym class, thanks.
on 14 March 2017
As described. Great for daughter's dance practice
on 26 November 2014
Awesome I can't stop using them!! Quick tip for people reading this review I am a dancer and we use these to do over splits so they can be very useful for other things than yoga.
on 8 June 2016
durable and lightweight
on 24 November 2016
I was trying to buy one like I use at my classes but this was too hard, very disappointed.