on 8 March 2017
What can i say Logitech i love you ....

I recently bought a Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Sound Headset and i am so impressed with it that i decided to look for a good gaming keyboard . i looked for days and a friend had told me to try keep all my products the same like headset / keyboard / mouse . so looked at my mouse which iv had for a few years now only to see that it is a Logitech MX500 i was so happy to see that so i looked around for a great Keyboard and then i found it. Logitech g510s it looked so cool BUT it felt better with a massive 54 programmable macro keys just by pressing one Button . the Keyboard has a small LED Display that has a multi function option with a wide range of apps and games are displayed . Overall i would say it is the best deal for me and i think Logitech wait ..... I know Logitech is a brand ill be using from now on . TheBest
on 8 October 2016
I am no more interested in computer games, though some 30 years ago I was some kind of a neighborhood champion in the Arcade Games, especially in the «Defender». But now I'm 66 years old and don't have the stamina and concentration required for a gamer. Several years ago, my right hand was ruined due to a devastating operation by an incompetent surgeon. Thus, the programmable keys situated at the left end of the keyboard, became an unexpected help to my disability. This is the second Logitech keyboard I buy. Formerly, I was using its predecessor, G15. I don't know how helpful this keyboard is to a gamer. However, I strongly recommend it to people who have the same or a similar disability to mine. I am confident that Logitech will come up with a version focused on the needs of disabled persons. And we form a large number of individuals who have lost their ability to use both hands in typing, due to an accident or a disease such as Parkinson's or Dystonia.
on 4 October 2016
Love this keyboard, it lights up (Rather dim) but lights up and you can attach different colours and macros. It has a jack for headphones and a mic but sadly not usb. All the keys work as intended but after only a couple of months, some of the keys are starting to get sticky when pressing. Really dissapointing as everything works well.

It has a notification window that can tell you the time, latest news but I mainly use it for the display of my CPU/RAM levels. Very handy

Would give it 5 if the keys were not starting to stick
on 14 March 2017
once you get one you will not want anything else, perfect for gaming and the extra side buttons are a godsend for macros and keybindings
on 16 October 2016
Replaced my old G15 - it doesn't link in via software with my Z10 speakers like the G15 dID but acts independently but its fine
on 3 February 2016
Great keyboard, fantastic Logitech quality and good software.
The lighting on it is amazing.
The keys are quite nice and great for extended use.
on 13 October 2017
Great gaming keyboard.
on 1 February 2014
Very similar to the G15. If I hadn't loved that Keyboard so much I may have gone for a mechanical one at this price. As is often the case though Amazon offered the best online deal I could find including delivery. Recommended for gaming!
on 18 October 2014
A very good gaming keyboard at a reasonable price. Good for MMOs and RPGs, and the brand name is one you can trust as well so a double bonus.
on 20 September 2015