Top positive review
22 people found this helpful
Once fully charged my son got a good 2-3 days ( approx 20 odd hours gaming ) before he needed to recharge the battery pack .
on 1 April 2016
My Microsoft Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Review
5/5 stars.. I would give this 10 stars if i could as my 9 year old son has cost me a fortune asking for battery's for his pad so this was certainly money well spent (and no more searching the house high and low for battery's he could use ) . Once fully charged my son got a good 2-3 days ( approx 20 odd hours gaming ) before he needed to recharge the battery pack . This is highly recommend to anyone who owns an Xbox one .
* Arrived next day via Amazon Prime and came boxed as an official Microsoft product.
* Inside the box is your play and charge wire at 2.8m long ( covers a long distance) and the play and charge battery pack.
* Setup : To use the battery pack you need to slide the plastic door off the rear of the controller and insert play and charge pack.
* When the battery eventually died the pack fully charged up after 3 Hours 30 minutes (when i finally got him to put it down!!)
* When the battery is getting low the Xbox One will tell you. Just plug in the play and charge wire into the mini-USB port on the controller and the light on the wire will show yellow. When the battery is fully charged, this light will show white.