on 2 January 2014
It's an easy read, certainly and the author is engaging, but with only 20 pages with almost no detail on methodology, it's not going to help you much if you are looking to repeat the experiment for yourself. There are however lots of references to the author's website and other publications, and I'm sure these will have the detail somewhere. E-Squared is a much better resource in this area.
on 12 July 2016
This book is the shortest but most amazing boon on the LOA that I have read. I read it over and over again.
I am doing the 30 day attraction experiment and the 60,90,120.
Thank you Mr James Weaver.
I hope this book ends up in paper as I will be the first to buy it.
Fantastic ☕📚
on 7 October 2013
This book did not meet my expectations at all. Any positive reviews must have been written by friends of James Weaver. The book is incredibly short and is set out along the lines of;
I read a lot of books, I wanted to attract stuff into my life, watch me put a spin on the stuff that did come into my life, the end.

The funny thing is that I do believe in the power of attraction, but found this book a big con. My advice? Don't bother with this one.
on 26 July 2014
I am currently reading on this topic, and have found this book rather helpful, as it encourages to take action. I have experimented with the Law of Attraction and it has worked for me, now is time to practice on a continuous basis.
on 10 November 2013
I like this little book. Having read other larger volumes out there this is a great way if pulling it altogether and offering us a great incentive to move beyond reading. Good for 1st timers and those season readers who must now ask themselves what's the use the knowledge without application through letting go.
on 13 June 2014
Concise, well written. I sincerely believe this stuff ,having experienced it in the getting of a New post recently. But I am now doing the 30 Day experiment and at its conclusion I will write an even better review . Excellent . Believe and you will receive.
Steve H
on 9 October 2013
Short and sweet. This book encourages positive thinking. Think yourself successful and it will be so. I will put my mind to actually doing the 30 day experiment just to see how much better off i am, it may just be that I have better outlook on things and no tangible gain but hey, every little helps!
on 28 October 2013
A great simple methodology you can put to the test yourself. Really enjoyed the book & have my own trial underway which is proving to be a revelation about what I really want.
on 23 October 2013
I have read quite a few books on the law of attraction and quite frankly this book is a total waste of time and money. The author does not explain how he went about attracting what he wanted and basically was just a lot of waffle based on, 'I asked for this and got it, then asked for this and got it'! Go for one of the more established authors if you want to truly learn how to manifest such as Uell S Anderson.
Really good book on the Law of Attraction. I enjoyed this one. Anyone who takes the time and effort to test the Law of Attraction will find out that it works with wonderful precision.