on 15 October 2014
We have recently downsized and these bags were ideal for storing our clothing for the move. Very sturdy, good that there are varying sizes, and excellent quality. We are now using them as extra storage under the beds for items that aren't needed until the winter months. Very impressed.
on 24 December 2014
These bags are all the same size, all large. So you don't get different sizes which is useful because you don't always want huge bags. It takes long to get the air out, it could be for the fact that they are large,...
on 6 August 2013
These are really good quality heavy-duty storage bags with an air-tight re-usable seal. Very easy to extract air with vacuum pipe. I was impressed to see that a few extra seals were provided, but I haven't had to use them. Friends have complained about cheaper look-alike products being a waste of time, but this is not the case here. I certainly expect to be using the bags for quite some time and will certainly recommend them to friends and family.
on 19 January 2014
I just love these bags. I still cannot believe how much they hold. Some reviewers have suggested that the bags don't close properly. I discovered that you have to apply quite a bit of pressure when using the plastic slider which secures the bag for you and providing you do that they stay sealed until you open them again. Very very happy with this product as it means that I don't have to get rid of all my clothes!
on 7 February 2014
Living in a small house and having a large collection of knitting wool, I decided the time had come to take action! These bags were just the thing. I found it best not to overfill the bags, and perhaps I could have fitted more into each one. However, I decided to use a different bag for each kind of wool I have (DK, 4 ply etc), so that I could easily select the bag I need when the time comes. It is easy to identify what is in each bag. One thing I find useful is how the bags go sort of rigid when the air is sucked out. A bag with several loose balls of wool inside can be floppy and unwieldy, whereas the vacuumed bags are flat and solid and so can even be stored propped up against the side of a wardrobe.
One tip I can give is to slide the sealing clip backwards and forwards a couple of times after filling the bag to ensure that the seal is strong (a tip that I found on other such bags but that is not mentioned on the instructions for these)
on 29 January 2014
My daughter went to Sweden with her uni and had to take her own duvet, pillow, & covers I purchased the space saving vacuum bags and was surprised how much luggage we got into her two cases. One bag comfortably takes a single duvet. To do more space saving we put all of her clothes in the bags too.
I would definitley recommend this product
on 15 March 2016
I bought some of these 18 months ago, used one and mislaid the rest so I have just ordered some more. They are excellent, the one item I did pack (a large padded settee cover) is still fully airtight after all this time.
on 29 January 2016
There were no instructions on how to unlock the bags when they arrived, I didn't know whether to prise the two pieces apart and risk damaging the seal or use the white lock which is used for sealing. After two phone calls to the Supplier, and a second 'contact' who was able to answer the question quickly I pulled the two top pieces apart, filled the bags and sealed with the white 'lock' - all good then.
on 15 October 2014
The bags arrived in good time and all are excellent except two which do not stay 'sucked', perhaps faulty? The valve is not complicated, works well and the bag itself is robust enough for normal household use.
I was rather disappointed with the size and would have said these bags were MEDIUM rather than large, certainly a struggle to enclose a double duvet, but just about possible.
on 20 January 2015
These are fantastic and great value for money. I have bought cheaper ones in past and well these were boulace the others as air got back into the other bags. These have a great seal and are very generous size. Have recommended these for others to buy and will buy again myself.