Customer reviews

60 Denier Classic Opaque Microfibre Tights (Size 3 - Medium, Jeans)
Size: Size 3 - Medium|Colour: Jeans|Change
Price:£3.20+ Free shipping

on 24 September 2015
The size guide unhelpfully did not relate to the tight sizes given so just went for the XL since I'm 'big and tall'(ish). I think these tights are made for 'little people' as the legs seem quite short (the crotch only just comes past my knees) and my legs aren't that big or long! The top of the tights fit around the middle ok it's just simply the legs seem very short. I'm 5'9 but would say don't bother if you're over 5'6.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 April 2017
I purchased these tights in size 4.

My waist is 32 inches, hips are 39 inches, distance from waist to hip is 11 inches and I have a 30 inch inside leg. I'm a dress size 10 / 12 and stand 5'5" tall in bare feet.

These fit great! Comfortable, easy to put on and the waistband sits on my waist.

Fabric wise not bad at all, a pretty smooth knit with no colour shade banding. There is a gusset but toes are left sewn which at 60 denier is fair play.

UPDATE
I wore these for an evening to a friends birthday dinner at a restaurant. At home, six hours later, when I took them off I had black double tram lines about half an inch apart running from thigh to ankle down the front of my legs, luckily I was just going to bed and not planning a night of passion as I looked quite rediculous. In light of this I recommend you wash these before wearing them!
on 14 May 2017
These are lovely quality tights, and the sizing is very accurate.

Lovely and smooth - these are easy to put on and don't drop or sag. They are roomy at the waist without being loose and aren't too long in the leg (I'm 5'4"). The reinforced toe is great as there's nothing worse that your nails making a hole and your toe being strangled in your shoe!

After one wear and wash these have retained their shape perfectly.

Very happy.
on 22 September 2014
I bought these tights for their colour alone and was incredibly disappointed. The picture of the 'olive green' is a rich vibrant green while the colour I received was more like a muddy brown. Completely useless for my purpose and a waste of money.
on 5 April 2017
Good quality tights, my girlfriend has worn them a few times now and they show no sign of laddering. Have been washed and they haven't shrunk either.
on 23 December 2016
damn good tights, Feels great on the legs too. Perfect fit, perfect colour. So pleased with them Know have them in 5 different colours. They are really smooth. I will no doubt be buying more.
review image
on 24 November 2016
Do not seem to be 60 dernier very light and poor quality
on 29 March 2015
These are great tights, and they fit well, but they have a very strong chemical smell to them.

I would buy more of these tights, as the chemical smell is a lot less noticeable after several washes, and the colour is good.
on 5 August 2017
I was very impressed with the quality of these and the comfort. The are well made, wash brilliantly and I have not had a ladder yet. Highly recommended. Lovely colour choice too. I got a size 5 when I am a size 18/20, fit well.
on 14 October 2017
Very comfortable tights! I do a lot of running around in my job and have been looking for ages for a pair to stay up and not roll down your tummy! These are perfect and will be ordering some more!