Customer reviews

I had been doing research for months and months to get the perfect bluetooth headset, eventually I decided to get this one. It works great with my tablet and connects as soon as I turn it on. With my iPhone I have to request the connection but it works great! My laptop has never been able to connect and that's the only reason why I give it a 4. I have installed several plugins to make it work and nothing seems to work. I think that would make it perfect. But it's already pretty close!
on 15 February 2014
After my other half got an xperia Z1 ultra with a set of these I couldn't help but have a play with them (never come across Bluetooth headphones before) instantly fell in love and had to get a set to use with my iPhone 5.
I was a bit suspicious of these as they were £10 cheaper then all the others on amazon (at the time) but ordered to see and they seem genuine. All the text on the back is the same as my partners. Only difference is mine are white and pink and his are black. Battery lasts ages, paired up with my iPad tonight whiles watching a series on netflix (which the headset also plays and pauses from it's control) and it lasted from 330pm until 9pm and I'd used it for an hour and a half the night before.
Sound quality is amazing and delivery was very quick. Quicker then stated in the email even.

The only annoyance is the low battery sound which goes off every 5 minutes for the last 30 or so minutes, that's not the problem with the headset just an inbuilt way to tell you the battery is nearly dead as there is no other way to indicate it.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these. Great durable headset and a great way to keep you phone and even headphones hidden away.
on 22 April 2016
This I love. I got it to use cycling to and from work. It clips to my cycle gear just right, weighs next to nothing and is made very well indeed. It connects to the iPhone easily each time and will take your own headphones if you aren't keen on the pair that come with it. The supplied headphones are perfectly good quality, though did seem a little quiet, compared to using my usual pair. This is just my preference and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of the supplied phones.
They arrived very quickly (I live in Denmark) in adequate packaging. I bought the pink colour, because...well, PINK!
I've always bought Sony products and will continue to do so after buying this. I can recommend the product and the supplier.
on 5 January 2015
Neat little gismo. I use it while shopping as a lead to my blackberry was a pain.
Totally unnecessary and hence cool. Works well and has good sound and less bulky than a set of Dr Poser headphones :)
A major plus it has no blinking light to catch your eye and distract you - unlike to many other Bluetooth add ons.