Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

When it's our kids birthday we always give them something to take to school so they give to all their class friends.
So the basic choices are:
-Sweet bags
-Chocolate bars
-Cupcakes
-Birthday cakes in individual portions

Nowadays there's so many allergies and in tolerances in children that all the above options seem to go out the window.
In my 10 year old class for instance one of her peers is allergic to nuts and another has an intolerance to sugar.
So.. why take something that she cannot share with everyone? Does not seem fair.

So for the past year, I have decided to buy party bag filler toys. If there is 2 classes of 25 children my girl will have at least 70 party bag filler toys to give away so she can share and give her best friends 2 instead of one.

This set of toys were part of that goody bag she took to school.

PROS
-Cheap
-All the kids seemed to enjoy them
-Good size pack as you receive 100

CONS
None really
Just don’t expect these to be a great quality, but for the price we cannot ask for more.

So for the price this item has really no cons.
It's a great, cheap party bag filler that all kids are going to love.

****Some of the items included in my pack were:
-2.5cm bouncy balls
-play watches
-flutes
-spinners (2 different types)
-mini maracas
-jumping frogs
-mini water guns
-mini harmonicas
-whistle style toys
-rattles
-paddle and ball set (ball attached)

Included there was another 6 different toys which I will not even try to describe/name
I received a total of 17 different mini toys.
Of 16 toys I received 6 of each.
Of the paddle and ball set only 4.

Some toys are better than others but in general these are OK.

Would I buy this product again?
Yes, why not, for the price the kids liked them.

I hope my review has been helpful to you, thanks for reading.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 December 2015
Excellent value for money. The bag contains 20 little bags of toys, 5 of each type. There are more trivial bits (yoyos, spinners, balls, whistles, slinkies, disk launchers) and less trivial (which are hard to name). The kids particularly liked the recorders, harmonicas and ratchets. Good for both girls and boys - the toys are pretty much all unisex and come in a range of colours to suit either gender (pink, red, yellow, green, blue). Plenty enough to fill party bags and many more left over for a pass the parcel game or a pinata game. Excellent value for a party bag filler.
EDIT: I noticed that a lot of reviews mentioned damaged items and wanted to add that not a single toy in my bundle was damaged. Everything was well packed (some items individually, and then in a packet of 5 - others missed individual bags but still came in a bag of 5), in bags which provided sufficient padding to avoid breakage in transit.
on 23 November 2016
If you're looking for the perfect party bag fillers then look no more. These are the best, i cn say so a i've been using the same fillers for over 3years now not only for personal parties but also for friends amd familie too. What i love most about these are they are suitable for all ages, there are toys to please the smallest toddler up to the big kids of around 10 years old. The fact that there are 100 peices means that you can fill each bad with atleast a couple of toys each which just makes it more exciting.

i will definitely reccommend this.
on 12 August 2015
All the toys were perfect for our 2 year old's birthday party. the kids got great fun out of them (both those 2 and up, even though it says for not for 0-3 years), and many of them are now part of our "table toys" collection for play during dinners out. The assortment we received had kazoos, slinkys, whistles, bouncy balls, plastic "watches", ball popper thingies (might not be good for very young children who still put things in their mouths), spinning tops, etc
on 4 March 2016
In the past I've spent so much money on measly packs of only 4 item toys (as I often need to buy in bulk) so with this purchase I will be saving myself a fair few £'s. There is a good variety and will please both boys and girls. This bag of goodies has filled up the treat box in the class for the children perfectly and will last a lot longer too! I also know where I'll be getting my own children's party bags goodies from in the future too!!
on 2 February 2016
100% feedback for this product from me, when looking at this I did look at the price and the size of the bag and think it must be a bag of rubbish so read the reviews and saw the pictures people had posted and thought looks good so bought and was shocked at everything you get in this bag, would do 2-3 party's with a load of kids with this bag, got girls and boys toys and loads of unisex toys, I would buy this again if I had to as this will do a few more party's.
on 11 November 2016
Brilliant item for the price, tons of little toys to fill up the party bags etc. All the toys were tagged with standards stickers etc so no concerns, some small items in here so obviously care would have to be taken as to child age suitability.
Fantastic price, fast delivery and a really good selection of different toys.
on 21 February 2017
I use these in my classroom as little prizes. Star of the week, dojo points, and also prizes for end of term parties etc. The kids faces (7, 8 and 9 years old) absolutely lit up at the sight of all the brightly coloured treats. They loved them!
on 1 August 2017
Overall pretty good. I used them for party bags and the kids seemed to like them. Are they the best quality in the world? No. Would you expect them to be? No. A decent assortment and worth checking out.
on 13 May 2016
These are good value. Some of the toys arent the best, for example, the whistles= some work and others hiss rather than whistle. However, overall they are good calue and its cheaper to buy a pack like this rather than individual toys. I would buy again.