on 5 August 2013
It's a good way to have water (or whatever liquids you want) always with you. Cool to bring with you to the office and avoid buying water bottles. IT would be good to have an option to choose the color though. Bought 2 thinking I would get different colours but only got "orange"...wondering if there are others...
on 22 January 2014
I love the popper that its got,I bought these for my boys to take to shool and they love,it doesn't take up space when empty and it hangs beautifully when full. I read a review saying the seller sent the same colour when 2 was ordered,well,I emailed the seller as soon as I purchased 2 of these bottles specifying the colours I wanted which were green and orangeand that was what I received. It is cheapest I saw.
I will recommend this bottles and seller.
on 28 June 2014
Bought for husband doing a lot of training and competitions around Triathlons/ironmans. He doesn't like camel paks as the fluid tends to swish around when half full, these were great as when used, were compact and could be used again
on 24 July 2014
really love these. You can freeze them and the water stays cold for ages, even in current heatwave. And then they pack down properly when empty. Excellent product, very good price.
on 16 June 2014
As is the way; looked high and low for one of these in the shops without success so bought from Amazon, then couple days later found same thing 1/4 of the price. It works very well just over priced for what it is.
on 11 June 2014
My 8 year old son needed a collapsible drinking bottle for a recent school trip. This clipped onto his belt to keep his drink/empty bottle with him. The snap is not that strong and the clip is very light weight aluminium. However, it was robust enough for my son's trip. The drinking spout was bigger and more robust that I expected...and all at a good price, too.
on 27 October 2015
This is a fantastic water bottle, don't ever travel without one
on 27 May 2015
Was not keen, gave tem to a charity shop. It made the water taste of plastic.
on 2 September 2013
Great product, especially like the popper, which makes it really small and inconspicuous when empty. Like the fact it is so flat!
on 27 July 2013
been a while since we bought these but tried it out the other day and it's a great idea! Love them