Customer reviews

on 3 May 2017
Grand son loves this so I can really say not much more than that. Brill
on 9 January 2017
very small for size
on 24 July 2017
Perfect items thank you
on 16 December 2013
What a shame the dimensions listed in Product Dimensions relate to the box and not the actual product! Very disappointing to find it's only 10cm tall :( I shall be sending it back!
on 29 December 2013
I brought this for my nephew for a christmas present. I was disappointed when I got it because I hadn't checked the size of it. This power ranger is only 10cm tall. My fault for not checking.
on 28 December 2013
rubbish item for the money i was very disapointed with this figure and it was too late to send it back rubbish
on 12 May 2014
my son loves it he will not put it down he carrys it with him everywhere he goes the price is the only problem
on 28 December 2013
My 4yr old son is crazy about Power Rangers. This was a lovely surprise in his stocking on Christmas day. It is a small - but I knew what the size would be prior to purchasing.
on 30 June 2015
Bought this for my nephew who you crazy about power rangers.

To me it felt a bit cheap however, months after him playing with it, it is still in one peice so it does seem to last.
on 23 June 2014
This would make any child a great gift. The quality of the figure is good, the limbs all move freely and give a good action experence for the child who is playing with it.

See one answered question