Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 6 June 2015
I really enjoyed this book. It is not my usual type of book but I could hardly put it down. You will be encouraged & inspired by reading it. The chapters are not I depth but there is plenty to dip into and to encourage you to read more and find out more about some of these Godly men.
on 2 May 2015
The impacted lives of these seven men, shows just how amazing our world can be as God uses them for His greater purpose. This book should be read by all, as it has the capacity to stir the life which is dormant in most of us.
on 1 September 2016
Inspirational lives, shaped by faith in Jesus. Well worth a read, a reminder that God calls us to serve him in our circumstances and the life he has called us to live. 7 great examples of men who served Jesus in extraordinary ways, but also in their lives.
on 13 April 2014
Good short snappy easy reads with a profound message & challenge for today. The author is very easy to read and understand.
on 18 September 2014
We really liked these biographies, and the Christian message does nothing to detract .
on 22 September 2016
In all my 22yrs reading on this earth, this is undoubtably one of the most influential books that I have come across. The author's approach to writing about the men not only inform us about their valorous lives but challenge and encourage us to dare mighty things and inscribe our names in the book of life.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse