Customer reviews

Dualit 72923 Architect Stainless Steel Kettle, 1.5L, Canvas White
Colour: Canvas Trim Polished Body|Change

on 1 October 2017
This item is classy chic and is fantastic outstanding quality. I love all its features. Nice boil not to loud. It's admired on the work surface. Love it.
on 20 November 2017
Noisy, takes ages to boil and scales up very quickly - barely lasts a week - I use a Brita filter jug that I replace the filter on every 10-14 days as we are in the chalky water area, but this is extreme. Shame that it has been given the 'Which?' recommendation.
on 19 September 2017
Been using this kettle for about 6 months now and it is the best (and most expensive) kettle I've ever used. Pouring action is excellent and very safe. Good size. Looks good and seems pretty robust.
on 30 August 2017
Smart kettle that works well and looks good. One to consider for any designer kitchen.
on 16 September 2017
This kettle is brilliant. Boils quickly, not noisy, doesn't drip and it looks fantastic. I'm VERY happy!
on 5 November 2017
Makes a nice cuppa, looks brilliant!
on 4 April 2017
Great kettle, good pouring, looks lovely, easy to open lid, just wish it held a bit more water, we bought it to replace a 1.7l magimix that we'd had for a long time and we really notice that it's smaller - its only downside.
on 30 October 2017
Excellent kettle pours perfectly.
on 23 May 2017
It boils water and looks nice, that's about as good a review as I can give!
on 2 June 2017
very good quality and good design