on 11 December 2013
Only one of the 5 dresses received is fit to give to my daughter. The other four have loose threads and the Velcro fastenings are hanging off, total carelessness by the machinist. The pale blue dress went straight in the bin as it sounds and feels like it has been made out of a crisp packet. I would not insult my 8 year old daughter by giving her these dresses and its such a shame because just a bit of care could have made them a nice product. I contacted the seller on the day I received the parcel but five days later I have still not had a reply.
on 4 September 2013
My daughter (4) loves playing dress-up with her Barbie, but gosh the clothes are so expensive especially the ball gowns. It was totally priceless the look on her face when she opened the packet to these items. As others have said they are not made to last, but then they are not expensive either. For me great value and for my 4 year they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!
on 30 December 2013
My three yr old is constantly undressing her dolls, and trying to put them in each other's clothes... they don't all fit and we've now lost some and have a huge collection of naked dolls! These were a stocking filler and went down a TREAT! They are really well made (better quality than some that came with the original Disney dolls!) and very (albeit garishly) pretty, so ideal to add to any little girls' doll box. I will definitely be back for more...
on 24 August 2013
Again very good value,ok so they are not made to last but my granddaughter loves them.
would definitely recommend you,
many thanks
on 22 August 2015
Firstly let me start by saying that I am extremely impressed with service received by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz. I ordered a set of 5 randomly selected Barbie Sindy sized gowns for my daughter, but only 3 of them arrived. Within a very short time of contacting Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz and explaining the situation I received an apologetic reply and a promise to send the missing items using a first class mail service. Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz not only honoured their promise, but also included an additional gown (they sent 3 instead of 2). Because of this I would highly recommend buying from them based on the impectable service and according to my daughter the gowns were beautiful, and well made.

P.S. The star ratings for the items were based on my experience and my daughters product review.

Me: 5 out of 5 - customer experience
Daughter: 5 out of 5 - product design and quality
on 24 February 2014
flimsy and break easily but as do most thinks a 5 year old play with. lovely dresses however, fit normal barbies
on 21 July 2014
I have purchased dresses from this company perviously and they have been of a much better quality. these ones were basically made out of plastic. I didn't pay much so I'm not overly bothered but just saddened that they weren't of the same quality to previous orders.
on 21 December 2013
I was absolutely delighted when these arrived. Beautifully presented and look better than the "official" products you get in the shops that you can pay a stupid amount of money for. My 5 year old daughter is over the moon with them. Excellent purchase.
on 27 July 2016
Poor quality material, terrible sewing , this are more than horrible dresses I really regret that I purchased them I did buy some individual handmade dresses from Amazon and those are splendid but this are good only for rubbish bin. very disappointed
on 26 November 2013
When I first looked at these dresses I was worried they would be awful as they were so cheap. When they arrived i was amazed. Each one is packaged in its own bag and the dresses are all laid out flat. The quality for the price is amazing