1,748
Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:£13.75+ Free shipping

on 2 March 2017
My kids (both under 10) really enjoy this game. I have to join in to help them when they dig themselves into a hole but they'll get the hang on it soon enough. The rest of the game they've been able to enjoy from the moment they started playing and they're learning as they go. They enjoy taking turns and it hasn't made them anti-social by any means like a lot of parents fear.
on 28 September 2014
Minecraft - Xbox 360 is an amazing game that will give you 100's hours of entertainment. My daughter was into Minecraft for a while playing it on the PC version before it came out on the Xbox 360. Once it came out on the Xbox 360 we bought it and play every weekend for hours on end. It's a great way to hang out with your kids and create some amazing creations. When I was a kid it was sitting on the floor playing with LEGO's not its Minecraft. It's not just mindless game play, many times my daughter and I drew out on paper what we wanted to make before creating it within the game. The game is only limited by your imgination.

The game has had some great upgrade to it, to include allowing to tame ocelots(they tame into cats) and wolves (they tame into a dogs). The game is super fun and Minecraft would be a great Christmas gift for kids and adults alike. I enjoy this game and would definitely recommend it.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
on 31 January 2016
After much nagging, begging, pestering, ear-aching etc I gave in and bought this for my daughter. She has not been seen since! This game is highly addictive, you can literally not see or hear from your kids for weeks when they are on this! Addictive.com
on 18 May 2017
Didnt work. Was a present for my son who was very upset, so now replaced it with a copy from 'game' which works fine and came with a 1yr guarentee. Much better.
on 20 September 2015
arrive VERY quickly. kids love it and i do too. Great to chill out with and escape the world into your own to create/make/play. Even if you're not really a gamer you will like this.
on 2 September 2013
My children can spend hours immersed in this game. Its fairly simple, though i'd stick to the recommended age (7+) as the crafting and mining aspects of the game may be a little complicated for younger children. Other than that I have no reservations in recommending it. Its nice to see the kids using their creativity to build their own designs - anything from huge statues to castles, to entire cities, It offers a more creative outlet for children that shooting people, throwing grenades, crashing cars etc.
on 30 April 2017