on 30 October 2013
This doesn't actually work but it will be so much hassle to send back I might as well just bin it. At least I discovered it was broken before giving it to my child.

Correction: It does work but you have to push down the animal head quite hard initially and the noise is really loud. I came with no instructions so I thought it was one of those old school turn upside down jobbies.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 December 2013
Stocking fillers for the under-3s are difficult to find but this fits the bill. I found it easy to operate (a push mechanism) and I am sure my little one will be delighted with this colourful and stimulating toy. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Also useful to note that this Bigjigs supplier offers a discount rate on multiple purchases.
on 17 August 2016
Is what it is: fit for purpose tending towards pretty good & pain free and resonable duration delivery via amazon system. Nippers loved it though.
on 15 November 2014
Hilarious product. We got the cow and chicken. You have to press down pretty hard to get the noise. But what a noise. They are so loud you have to laugh. My toddler likes them.
on 17 November 2013
I like the other reviewer thought that the toy had to be tipped for it to make a noise but eventually noticed you have to actually push the animal's head down.

Other than that little confusion its a cute little toy and will be great for my daughter's Christmas stocking :)
2 people found this helpful
on 12 December 2014
I thought the Noisy Animals were great and am sure my 2 year old Grandson will think the same when he finds them in his stocking
on 3 January 2015
These toys are lovely but the dog ears come off and are a little small for my toddler plus where my toddler has been sucking the chickens head the paint has come off and some of the wood has flaked away. This is a shame as both toys have been a big hit.
on 19 February 2014
this was a great present for a young child who enjoys the noisy animal as it makes so much noise.
on 5 December 2014
They didn't work! Will be returning them!
on 14 July 2014
Rubbish. You need to press the head at just the right angle to get a noise, most of the time it doesn't work.