on 28 May 2017

I like it
on 17 August 2017
10/10
on 9 September 2015
Very good and adaptable with one exception....its not long enough when completely extended which probably doesnt apply as a problem to most people, but, worth mentioning i think. Apart from that i was impressed and still think its a bargain at the price i paid which was a little over £1 plus p and p!
on 2 June 2014
very useful to stick in the old rucksack for you need a wired connection on the go as it takes up a fraction of the space of an equivalent 1m ethernet cable.

Just be aware that once extended the flat, ribbon cable wants to curl up phone cord style meaning you have to wrestle with it when trying to get as much reach out of it as possible.
on 1 February 2017
I was prepared for it to take a while to arrive but it did not work! I tried using it in more than one situation and there was no sustained internet connection through it. Substituted my original cable with immediate success. I know it's only £1.32 including postage from China so what could I expect?! Save your money unless you are interested to read the delivery label and look at the characters in Chinese for things like Total weight and Total value!!!!!!
on 29 April 2014
Ordered this as I often need to clip my laptop into various desks as a roaming consultant and dragging a big loop of Cat5 around with me isn't fun. This works just fine. The clips still appear to be of good quality with me clipping it in and out all day, day after day. Certainly doing a lot better than a previous cable I had where the clips and plastic started to perish until eventually the retaining lever snapped off.
So all in all you could do a lot worse, and I've yet to do better so 5 star's.
Oh yes and the spool still reels in nicely.
on 6 February 2014
I received the item earlier than expected. The quality of the product is very good. I am using the network cable in hotel rooms. It is easy to pack and does not take up any space.
on 9 December 2015
Just don't know how they do it for the price and it comes from China.
Item as described, works well and an unbelievable price delivered on time.