on 16 May 2014
This was bought as a spare controller for my son's ex-box. He tried to use it but it did not work. I emailed Homeking Co. Ltd and they told me I could send it back but could only have a partial refund and had to pay postage which was huge. I contacted Amazon about this and they sorted it and I got a complete refund. Would be very wary of using this company again!
on 6 January 2014
Looks like the original that I got as a pair when I actually got the X-Box. However, the buttons and the battery case (on the rear) don't have the same smooth finish.
on 23 June 2014
I bought this item in good faith only to find they sent me a none working one from China, It will not work with fully charged batteries nor when connected direct by the propper cable.

So DO NOT buy this item Never, no how, or any other way
on 27 December 2013
Not happy with this controller. It does not connect to my Xbox and when it does it cuts off waste of £25 DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!
on 25 January 2014
This is the worst controller i have ever bought and used. I bought it when my last controllers B button got stuck. To be honest that one is still better. this came with so many problems. the battery pack does connect to the controller so i have to play via a play and charge kit without charging as well as the charger not fitting in the controller. Finally the LB button was stuck down so i couldn't press it and the RT button was very inconsistent when trying to play. I would Recommend you not buy this and try somewhere else. Awful.
DO NOT BUY THIS
on 8 March 2015
The control works, that's the main thing but it was in bad condition. I had to spend ages cleaning it, I would never ever send an item this dirty to someone, it was disgusting!
on 28 August 2014
Perfect condition highly recommend this seller. The controller worked first time and has been working perfect daily.
on 7 June 2014
Not good quality turns itself off when it shows it has a full battery. Wouldn't recommend this product to anyone
on 31 October 2015
Works fine , it's not an official Xbox controller as it has no markings on it.
Good value for money tho
on 6 February 2015
Not original controller as described at time of purchase. Still works but wanted original