on 30 May 2017
Inhad to return them as they were much bigger than my others,even though the size was the same. I have very narrow feet and these were far to big for me.
I cannot fault the the service I have received from Tge seller and Amazon.
on 7 June 2015
I am not sure if havaianas are now more generous with sizes? But my size uk5 were fine,but a little too big!
But I love them x
on 24 June 2017
I'm normally ok with size 41 to 42, however, these did come up a little larger than expected. I'm normally a size 7 uk.
on 7 June 2017
lovely flip flop true to size
on 14 July 2015
Love these
on 14 June 2017
Really nice flip flops with a bit of sparkly detail!!
on 13 May 2013
These are really lovely flip flops, the crystal is big enough to be noticeable but not so big a to be blingy! I've only tried them on as I'm saving them for my holiday & don't want them to get dirty so haven't walked for miles in them but I have a few pairs of normal havaianas & they feel as comfortable as those - only buy havaianas, they may be a little dearer than some others but so comfy & last - never had a pair break. Can't wait to wear them on my holiday.
on 5 June 2013
Lovely, comfortable sandals... I bought these for a trip to America, and they were my favourite shoes to wear whilst out there
on 11 August 2014
Love these .....they are really comfy just like my others which I've had for years. Hope that these last the same and so far so good. The crystal really adds some sparkle to them making them a bit more special! :)
on 23 January 2016
I order these for my wife wen she got them they were all bent up and had black mark on one really not happy cause we were going on hoilday so no time to send back waste of money