on 23 September 2014
i really enjoyed this trilogy especially the way the three stories were told from the three siblings perspective.
on 9 May 2013
This was three short stories, each based on one couple with one main plot that links the three stories together. I was great with the perfect amount of suspense that was required for the main gritty story line. Really enjoyed it, wished they all could have been longer, would definitely recommend.
on 24 May 2013
Before I start I just need to state that I was sent a copy of this in exchange for an honest review, and I am in no way affiliated with the author. I am being completely honest.

Now, romance simply isn't my genre, particularly western cowboy romance. I wasn't sure what to expect, but boy am I glad I read it through.

I think the beauty of this series is in it's simple complexity - all three tales come together, and this works so well. The author doesn't try to be too clever or fill your head with details, and I found myself not wanting to stop reading until I'd finished all 3 stories. I'd say they can be read in a few days with a couple of hours of reading each day, and it's such a relaxing, enjoyable read.

The characters were introduced really well and by the end of each 'book' I felt like I knew them personally. The romance scenes were quite good in my opinion, although I have to admit I haven't read many scenes similar. I could really feel the relationships between characters, and that made me care all the more. The main story-line and antagonist runs right the way through... to be honest, I couldn't do it justice. You'll have to read it to see what I mean.

I have to admit that I usually read stories by Stephen King and the like, so this really isn't in my scope. I would however definitely recommend it for anyone who is even slightly a fan of romance novels, because even though I'm usually not, I found the series a great read.

5 stars? Definitely. It's a darn sight better than many 'books' currently out there, and although it has some minor faults, I would say it's a must read.
on 7 December 2013
really liked this book, liked the characters, just wished it was a bit longer, otherwise a good read, looking forward to read more books by this author
on 21 June 2013
Great story, love the rejection side and the romance side. Looking into reading more of her books. The only trouble with the book is that it ended.
on 14 June 2013
A good read, difficult to put down.Would recommend for a bit of escapism. The story line was reasonable to the times.