Customer reviews

Affinity
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 June 2013
Excellent cd loved it. Filled with beautiful music, this cd is for all lovers of Irish music and
The fine voice of Moya Brennan and beautiful harp music of Cormac de Barra.
on 15 October 2013
Was on Amazon to order the new album from Clannad and was able to pre-order it. Then I saw this album and I had to have it - and I'm not disappointed.
on 10 April 2014
This makes for pleasant background music rather than virtuoso harp music. We're certainly not sorry we bothered and we do play it but it is probably not as striking as I hoped.
on 19 September 2013
Twenty words on this album. Boring, rubbish, oh and boring, usual trite tosh from someone who's voice is so wobbly it could be mistaken for jelly. About time you retired Maire.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse