on 2 November 2016
I bought these as a result of a friend of mine's suggestion that they might be a good substitute for my old Skins A400's. Skins have changed the cut of theirs and they now sit below the waist which, as many ladies would agree, cuts us in half giving us two bellies and is pretty unnatractive. Also, I would rather my tights not allow my Mum Tum to jiggle about when I am running and working out because it is very uncomfortable. I was hopeful as the photo showing the Sub Sports RX Women's Graduated Compression tights seemed to show them as on the waist.

I am 5 ft 6 inches tall, a UK size 10-12 depending on the shop, 10 stone in weight. My legs are quite long and slim and I am a bit of an apple/barrel shape. I bought the medium and they fit really well. My only negative comment is that they fit a little bit further above my ankle than I would like but it's so minor I cannot deduct a star for it.

The quality of the material is really good, probably even better than my old Skins and this is saying something because I really have had a love affair with those babies. They feel really nice on and hold everything in place as I would expect of compression wear. They are a flattering fit.

If you haven't tried compression tights before then know that when you get them and hold them up, they will look super tiny. You will wonder how on earth an adult would even get into them. You will put these on as you would a pair of body con type tights. First get them over your feet and then roll them up, gradually pulling them into place so that you are comfortable.

My old compression tights are still just about wearable and I will still wear them because I am that kind of girl - loyal. Having said that, they are wearing very thin now, just like my loyalty! Jokes aside, these are great tights and I am really happy my friend suggested them.

A new love affair has begun!
on 9 June 2015
I have been using these for over a year and they are amazing. They are very tight as is expected with compression leggings and I definitely noticed a decrease in recovery time when wearing these. I have a big bum and am a size 12 trousers so purchased a medium.

I am very sporty and active and as a result, have a huge number of problems in my legs including, shin splints, a torn hamstring and dodgy knees (patellar maltracking). These leggings were a huge help directly to my shin splints (the bane of my life!), taking the strain off the muscles in my calves and shins. They also gave my hamstrings some support so I could continue my sports whilst they were healing.

Additionally, when I first purchased these, the pair that I received had a weakness in the stitching and tore the very first time I tried them on. I contacted the company who sent me a replacement free of charge and these ones have lasted over a year's worth of heavy use. Their customer service was excellent!

Compression clothing is a necessity for any sports person and these prices makes it accessible to anyone. I just can't afford the triple figure prices that Nike charge so Sub Sports is a blessing.
on 5 May 2017
I'm a UK 10 and bought large and they fit nicely....the right amount of compression without feeling too snug...only thing is they are slightly short of the waist portion...ie the seem can rub in the inner thighs. I just pull them all the way
The main difference I have noticed- I wore these tights twice for my long distance run . whereas in the past with my normal exercise tights my calfs and shins used to get stuff and achy after few miles running . It did not happen with these tights.
Im not saying my legs did not get tired but I did not get the usual stiffness.

I have not used them long enough so cant comment on the durability or it but I do like them
on 30 May 2017
Brought these for my partner to help with running gait and to support knees and thighs, and apparently they are helping a lot, the sizing on this pair does come out small and the fit is tight but suppose that's why there called compression tights and not generic running pants, have had no complaints from her about the fit or tightness plus they make her bum look great so must be a thumbs up will have to buy more and at this price vs skins/2XU etc why pay more for the same thing can't see a difference in the technology
on 12 March 2017
a little tight for me..usually a size 8 and 5' 1" so I bought a small. They will be fine. Better a bit tight than a bit loose.
on 7 May 2017
THe material was fine but the legs were actually a bit baggy so should have gone for a smaller size.
on 15 January 2017
One thing to note is the sizing is quite small- im size 12 and the large fits just right whereas most clothes I'd be a medium
on 5 March 2017
Great quality but definitely small sizing.
I'm a 10-12 and just fit the Large.
on 26 April 2017
Excellent fit, amazing quality for the price, cannot fault these tights, brilliant
on 13 July 2013
These are very comfy and good for rowing, but a crewmate kindly told me that they could see my pants through these!

When they arrived I wondered how on earth they would fit me, as they looked like they'd be tight on my 10 year old stepdaughter! But that's compression for you, I guess. I just ensure that I wear them as a base layer after my friend pointed out their 'thinning' around the bum. They are very comfy and don't restrict movement.