on 7 July 2017
admittedly a good service and delivery so no probs there - now for the product I got a XXL which states fits a 49" chest max- Well good luck! - wife loved it for the comedy value - Im 48" chest - I would guess would be suitable for a medium guy certainly less than 40". could not get it on no matter how determined I was its so so tight - worried if it would go on I wouldn't be able to get it off, seriously small not like the other sub comp tops ive had - my arms are not that big - 17" arms and was uncomfortable/too tight - not a product I could recommend unless they did a 4XL - shame but if you can get a size you like It is a quality product wish I could get one that fitted.
on 31 March 2017
Nice tight fit and boy is it tight even 2xl tho it works very well like it is supposed to and does help in performance. I'd give it 5 stars but stitching has started to come away at bottom. Overall very good apart from the hem stitching.
on 9 March 2017
I wanted to return it because of the color (I bought red) and because it is really tight on my biceps which causes a lot of discomfort. I changed my mind in returning it because it is a really good product, top quality compared to my under armour ones.
on 10 April 2016
Brilliant quality, comfortable, supportive, and robust. I like material and the added mesh ventilation where needed, and it drys quick! Be warned as it's a compression top it's tight.
on 25 January 2013
I have bought Sub Sports stuff in the past and have always been a large, these do come up slightly smaller but still great stuff!
on 1 April 2017
GREAT
on 22 September 2013
1) sellers service was excellent, no issues here.

2) product- I have a few other branded compression garments like under armour and champion, the usual size I wear is XL, so I thought I would give this brand a shot, I unfortunately I have to agree with other customers regarding the size issue, the xl was extremely small, despite its stretchiness it should have been labelled, small to medium, so I had it returned and opted for the biggest XXL, it has a better fit but still is too tight than I would ideally like. On another note, the silicon grip on the bottom is a great addition to these tops.
on 1 May 2014
Firstly, as most reviews have noted, this is a tight fit, but as its a compression top its meant to be, otherwise its just a pricey t-shirt.
Like most compression gear I'd suggest ordering one size bigger. I am a large in t-shirts, shirts etc and an XL one of these is a perfect fit, providing good uniform compression with not loose or pinched bits.
It is comfortable and I forget I'm wearing it after a few minutes.
The first one I got had to go back with a manufacturing error but it was quickly replaced by amazon and no further issues. I have other sub sports gear and it seems very well made stuff.
It says cold machine wash only, which seems like a recipe for skin problems, but I have not had any problems chucking it in with everything else at 30C
on 8 May 2013
Top quality. The only issue is that you need to order a bit bigger size than you actually wear. Excellent customer service! Really happy with purchase. Will buy from the seller again. Well done!
on 24 February 2015
I have Sub Cold tops and two of these. The Cold's have a better fit and feel. There is as seam on these that can irritate the armpit due to the venting zone added there. These are definitely tighter than the Colds but if you check the size guide on the page, you get an idea that you may need to go up a size - whereas I wouldn't with the cold. The arms are a little too long too. I wear them under a short sleeve top and have to fold them back on themselves. The silicone gripper works a treat.
The fabric and workmanship are first class. I consider myself a small/medium and find the medium about right. The Cold is brilliant but this one is great for the spring.

See one answered question