on 25 April 2017
I had never worn compression baselayer clothing before but wanted to try it out to see what it was like. I found this product to be a snug fit which is to be expected due to the nature of how the shorts work but once I got used to that found them to be very comfortable. Easy to get on and off even after sweating it out in the gym, and I am very impressed by the quality of the top being a lesser known brand compared to the likes of Under Armour etc. I purchased these at the same time as a matching Sub baselayer shorts and the outfit as a whole as been a great experience.
on 13 March 2017
While I can usually wear shirt labeled "medium", this one, although is supposed to be a bit elastic, was way smaller than expected and it was totally impossible to wear. Not just too tight, it could not be put on at all. Waste of $$$.
on 16 April 2017
Found this product a bit too tight at the armpit. Good base layer otherwise. I'd reccomdnrd going for the sub RX version though as the graduated compression really is better
on 13 March 2017
Great tops, I've gotten a ridiculous amount of wear out of them for workouts, running and MMA. Can remain a bit damp but overall a great buy.
on 5 March 2017
These are perfect,great price to.
Recommend
on 20 March 2017
I have a 36 inche chest so wasn't sure to order medium or small,opted for a small and it's a bit snug but ok next time I'll go for a medium. Not used it yet but it was delivered before the due date.
on 6 June 2017
Great base layer for rugby and camping
on 7 June 2017
I wouldn't and don't buy any other make. They are the best you can get.
on 24 January 2015
I love these. I have these and under armour compression tops... These are the best!!
on 28 April 2017