on 7 November 2013
One probably shouldn't expect too much from silk scarves provided at this price, and the quality of the fabric was good, and quite heavy. It was just disappointing that the overstitching of the edges was uneven, and that the size of the sewing needle used was so large as to leave clear holes through which it was possible to see daylight all the way round the square.

I had to return the two scarves I'd ordered, but had no quibble from the company. I may just have been unlucky with the finish.
on 11 December 2013
There's no label on them that says they're silk and the feel shiny like cheap nylon ... bought loads thinking they were silk so big time felt ripped off even though they were cheap ... wouldn't recommend you're not getting the bargain you think you are ...
on 12 December 2013
The item is not even square, the stiching is poor quality. It arrived late dispite paying for swift delivery.
I wouldn't accept it as a freebie.
If the company offered to give it to me I would refuse.
It is not fit for purchase. Looking at it caused me major trauma, knowing I spent my hard earned money on rubbish.
I will be returning the item.
I really hope no one purchases anything from this company.
They have no pride in their busines, otherwise they would not have sent it.
on 30 June 2015
Very shiny material - not really impressed with it - unfortunately I won't be wearing it but can't be bothered with the hassle of returning it. Looks more like a cheap satin/sheen than silk. Sorry - I do not like leaving negative reviews.
on 3 November 2014
I wanted a cheap orange neckerchief-type scarf in order to dress up as Fred from Scooby Doo for hallowean and this is perfect. The designers were probably aiming their product for a different purpose, but if you're looking for a cheap and yet very accurate costume accessory for Fred "let's split up and look for clues" Jones then look no further! That is really all I can comment on as that was my only use for it. ;)
on 19 July 2015
Colour lovely.
Quality very basic.........but you get what you pay for!

I purchased it for my elderly aunt to wear when sitting around the care home. . . .

It was described as silky but I would say that the surface has a satin finish. . . . .it may look very creased after being worn whereas I wouldn't expect to have to iron it after every wear.

Would I buy one again? Probably not. . . .fine for 'one off' wear.

Over-locked finish not trimmed down on corners.
on 18 September 2013
its states its a scarf but its too small for head more use for neck good value if its what you need
on 12 April 2014
Great just what it says in the tin.
I purchased this for my race for life costume as a pink lady, although my 11 month old daughter took a like to it as a "blanky"
on 14 March 2014
Rather smaller than I had imagined but it served its purpose on the day and was delived very quickly....next time maybe for the older generation size could be put in Imperial measurements thus pleasing the older generation
on 1 May 2015
Cheaply made, but fine for what I needed it for: to pin to my baby's sheets to prevent her getting a bald spot from rubbing her head back and forth when she sleeps. Make no mistake, at this price you're not getting a scarf to wear with a nice outfit. Would probably also be fine for dress-up. Small, about 30cm by 30cm.