on 25 January 2015
Doesn't fit. My iPhone 5 way too small but couldn't be bothered to return it
on 12 April 2014
This came on time it looks good, iphone fits in really well, alignment with earphone socket is fine, I don't use the key part but I think you could just fit a small house key in there probably not a car key.
The reason I gave it a low star rating is that the velcro that is stuck down with glue is starting to lift off which means it probably won't last me very long, but I suppose it was cheap and that's the risk I took.
on 23 April 2014
Fits the iPhone 5c perfectly. Flaps over the top of the phone to stop water getting in and has a small opening at the bottom correctly placed for the headphone jack to slot it.
The armband is more comfortable to wear than most that I have tried. It is smooth and where it joins doesn't tend to rub on my arm whilst running like other products have done before. I have used this whilst it's been spitting, but not in heavy rain, but I would be confident to use it then as there aren't really any hasp where water could get in.
This armband fits me well. Some can be too large so it won't fasten properly. But this one had two slots you can thread the strap throng to get the right size. I sometimes wear mine on my wrist if I want to keep an eye on my route/pace, but if can equally wear it on my upper arm too.
on 30 June 2014
It was okay, but broke within a few months. I bought it for my son and perhaps he built his biceps up too much :) Dont think I would risk buying another one just in case, but as I say, it may have been our fault.
on 11 April 2014
Aside from the armband being too small for my arm, I also felt the carry case itself was too small for my phone. When the phone was in the armband, half of the screen was covered by the edges and what screen was left showing was massively distorted as the plastic buckled by being stretched. Although it might sound silly, I was just slightly worried that such a tight fit would damage my phone by applying to much pressure, particular when it was around my arm. This also made it a pain when trying to insert and remove the phone each time (particularly because I would have to keep removing my phone from its cover as well), as well as inserting my headphones.

I HATE giving negative reviews, especially when the seller and Amazon are both fantastic. But for the purposes of this specific product, I did not think it came up to scratch. However, plenty of positive reviews can't all be wrong. Let's just hope mine was a dud.
on 4 July 2014
Really good product but the holes for the audio cable are in the wrong place for an iPhone 5S.
on 14 April 2014
This arm band has poor design and my iPhone 5 does not fit in. Couple of times when I managed to squeeze it in, I could not attach my head phones due to the hole being on the wrong side. Only way to use it is by having phone facing your arm which means you cannot access touch screen.
on 7 May 2014
This was as good as the more expensive options. Keeps my iphone dry (important in Scotland!) and the touch screen works well through the front see through cover. Has a little place to keep your door key. Don't see why you would spend more for the same thing.
on 2 May 2014
I thought the white would look nice but I would say definitely go for the black as the white just looks cheap. Also, it doesn't fit my iphone 5s so don't buy it if it's for that model.
on 11 March 2014
I needed something for my new iphone 5s - my first iphone. I had run with a small ipod before and was concerned having such a large phone on my arm would be problematic. This is a super lightweight product, easy to use and with options for the headset adapter to be at the top or the bottom. It adjusts to different arm thicknesses and has a protective screen. After the first mile of running I forgot I was even wearing it!