on 30 May 2013
It's not a bad book to read, but I've had better. The story was alright with the romance side which I did actually enjoyed, it three quarters of the way through it got a bit too much. Still I enjoyed the story with the description of the guy in his leathers now I could just imagine him.
on 10 May 2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Everything I wanted it to be. Most probably rated in my top three books of this wonderful series.
on 29 April 2013
Another brilliant story from Sandrine Gaza-Dion.
I can't wait for another book to come up.
If you like same actions and hot men running half naked with their guns always ready for action,
This is the book what you are looking for.
on 29 April 2013
I adored this book. It's probably my new favourite of them all. But then I say that about them all.

It's Nik and Colin's story. It's full of hot sex and love (boy does Nik gets his A Class rated moves on!), I love what she did with the characters and how it ties in so well with the Shifters stories - it's all kinda magical!

The stories that could branch out from this book alone are going to keep Sandrine the author going for a while. Newer characters just keep appearing and in this we see some 'older' established characters get some potential action as well! (FIREMEN!!)

I think this is the last book in this series for a while however next up is Hayden and Jude in the Autumn.

You're going to buy it if your a fan. You 'could' read it as a standalone but honestly you would be missing out if you didn't read them all. I've said it before start with A Marked Man and fall in love with Riley.

Buy it!
on 5 May 2013
Sandrine was fully on form with this one. I had feared she was losing her way but with this and the previous 'Lyons's Den' she is at the top of her game.
This is Nik and Colin's story and it was worth the wait. You felt the story from both protagonists point's of view and the anguish of the one who remembered what they previously meant to one another and the one who as trying to remember what he had previously held. You come to appreciate that Nik is far more complex than his facade would suggest. The storyline is sweet and romantic but also sexy as hell. Both Nik and Colin are quite vulnerable.

All of this is held together with a strong back story of Colin's real father wanting to kidnap him and
how family and friends rally around him. The action is fast paced and believable.

Best of all are the hints as to where the next few stories are coming from.
on 22 May 2013
I was waiting for this book throughout all of April and all I can say is the wait was well worth it. You could tell in the books leading up to this story that Nik was falling in love with Colin and just wanted Colin to see him as a person and not how he was described. Nik was so funny with how he was pursuing Colin and some of the lines, "I'm like herpes -- you can calm me, but I'll never really go away" were brilliant. His dance routine and the way it was described was very realistic - I can picture in my head how it all looked *fanning face now*.

I would recommend that you start reading the Assassin/Shifter series from A Marked Man otherwise you will not see how Colin and Nik's relationship grows but overall buy this book as you don't know what you are missing.
on 16 May 2013
I have read all the books in this series and enjoyed them all, I have a few favourites including this one with nik and Colin . Looking forward to Jude and Hayden tho can't wait .... can't wait for the rest of sandrine books
on 21 December 2014
Ah finally nik got his man and the past they had I'd so sweet and cut I just can imagine their cut little faces awake :) love it!!! Xx
on 29 May 2014
This series is good I like this book a lot nice exciting storyline that kept me reading on until the very end.
on 16 May 2015
Loved it. Can't get enough of this series. Every book I have read so far has been brilliant. On to 18