Customer reviews

Liquid Lunch
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 7 July 2013
I've become hooked on almost all Caro Emerald's songs after hearing them on the radio. Her lyrics often skate close to the line, but her melodies are often impossible to resist. In this song, as the title suggests, Caro reflects on the unpleasant consequences
of a drunken night out with her girlfriends, swearing she'll never do it again- something that probably happens somewhere in the world every Saturday night / Sunday morning! I'll admit I tried to resist this song because I'm almost completely t-total, but it proved impossible.
on 14 July 2013
Love this record. Firstly because I've had a few liquid lunches myself and know the feelings and sentiments described!
Secondly, it's a very catchy song that I tend to go round humming once I've listened to it. My husband first discovered Caro Emerald via 'Deleted Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor' and our daughter is amazed we both like her.
on 17 November 2016
A*
on 19 March 2014
Caro performs this song very well and it is good to listen too, if you go onto You Tube and put in Caro Emerald you can watch her sing it.
on 22 May 2013
Love this woman..great style and classic Jazz almost 20's style sound..This is a pleasure on the ears especially with so much rubbish out there atm.
One person found this helpful
on 8 June 2013
this is such a catchy tune , really addictive ! a must have in your music collection for all ! her voice is wonderfully soulful
on 5 March 2016
love it
on 2 June 2013
I heard this song on the radio and immediately became hooked on its catchy rhythm. I had never heard of Caro Emerald until that point but have since decided to download as much of her music as possible (or that my card will allow me to).
One person found this helpful
on 3 August 2013
I just love the sound of this 1930s/40s syle jazz. Had to have it so I can play it anytime.
on 22 October 2014
What we were looking for. Thanks.