on 7 July 2013
I've become hooked on almost all Caro Emerald's songs after hearing them on the radio. Her lyrics often skate close to the line, but her melodies are often impossible to resist. In this song, as the title suggests, Caro reflects on the unpleasant consequences
of a drunken night out with her girlfriends, swearing she'll never do it again- something that probably happens somewhere in the world every Saturday night / Sunday morning! I'll admit I tried to resist this song because I'm almost completely t-total, but it proved impossible.
on 4 December 2013
I heard this on the radio loads of times and every time I did ,I simply stopped and had a bop to it!
it is such a distinctive different sound to most of todays 'musak' -money making songs.
By now I almost know the words by heart-there's nothing like a liquid lunch and Miss Emerald sings it so well!
May investigate her other albums as well-a new fan!
on 14 July 2013
Love this record. Firstly because I've had a few liquid lunches myself and know the feelings and sentiments described!
Secondly, it's a very catchy song that I tend to go round humming once I've listened to it. My husband first discovered Caro Emerald via 'Deleted Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor' and our daughter is amazed we both like her.
on 2 June 2013
I heard this song on the radio and immediately became hooked on its catchy rhythm. I had never heard of Caro Emerald until that point but have since decided to download as much of her music as possible (or that my card will allow me to).
on 22 May 2013
Love this woman..great style and classic Jazz almost 20's style sound..This is a pleasure on the ears especially with so much rubbish out there atm.
on 22 June 2013
Absolutely love it.

The words, the rhythm, Caro Emerald voice and personality is coming through this funny song.

She is different and refreshing.

Already spread the words to my family and friends.
on 15 July 2013
This song has got a wonderful backbeat, great lyrics and bumps along very nicely. I could not resist downloading it once I had heard it on the radio. Now on my phone, iPod, kindle fire.
on 8 June 2013
If you like swing/jazz you should love this song too - it stays in your head for ages and you will find yourself humming or singing it all the time.
on 22 December 2013
It's great to be able to download your favourite tracks on their own. I would recommend this one for any Caro Emerald fans. Very easy listening.
on 25 August 2013
What a singer. Love the upbeat rhythms. This lady is now at he top of her game. I would certainly recommend this track for any jazz enthusiast.