Customer reviews

1,013
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 20 September 2013
If you bought 'Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor', then you might be expecting much of the same from this Album, and you would be right. Not as commercial but with all the wonderful sounds and Instrumentation that make Caro Emeralds voice stand out as well as blending in with the lavish swaying Foot tapping sounds that we came to love on Her previous Album. The credits however, must go to the 'Team' that put Her Albums together. Behind every great Singer, there's the Musicianship that keeps the music alive. I hope they continue to Work together and produce a third great Album.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 January 2017
This is the second album by Caro Emerald, which I bought for my wife. She likes retro-styled, jazzy pop songs and she is very pleased with this album. The music is brilliant. When I listen to it, I wish I could dance – very nice dancing music.
on 12 March 2014
What on earth can you say about such a wonderful artiste. Caro Emerald is the jewel in the crown of recording artists. Her vocals are superb and the sophisticated songs fantastic Do not hesitate to buy - you will be humming all day-this woman spreads happiness and "feel good factor"
on 2 May 2017
What a great album!! I love it.
on 12 March 2017
Recommend this fabulous
on 8 June 2017
Ok
on 6 March 2017
5 stars
on 3 October 2013
Saw her live at the Roundhouse, bought the first album and had high hopes for the second. Unfortunately it didn't live up to expectations I am afraid, sorry Caro!
on 18 September 2013
Play this album all the time. It's driving my wife nuts. But I like it. It has a Cd full of toe tapping, hip gyrating tunes and you can even sing along with as the words are in the booklet that comes with the Cd.
on 23 June 2017