Customer reviews

on 25 July 2015
Recommended size, specified at body height / weight ratio :( this is the original size recommendation of the company SKINS)

Size S (Small ) Body Height : 5'3" to 5'11" Body Weight : 126 lb to 159 lbs
Body Height : 5'11" to 6'1" Body Weight : 132 lb to 159 lbs

Size M (Medium) Body Height : 5'3" to 6'5" Body Weight : 161 lb to 187 lbs
Body Height : 6'1" to 6'7" Body Weight : 165 lb to 205 lbs

Size L (Large) Body Height : 5'3" to 6'1" Body Weight : 187 lb to 216 lbs
Body Height : 6'1" to 6'7" Body Weight : 203 lb to 234 lbs

Size XL (XLarge) Body Height : 5'3" to 6'1" Body Weight : 225 lb to 258 lbs
Body Height : 6'1" to 6'7" Body Weight : 236 lb to 269 lbs

The Australian Sportswear manufacturer SKINS is without question, one of the leader in compression garment. I run for many years with these compression tights and am completely convinced of quality and functionality. About the meaning and purpose of compression garment, I would like here not comment, but I personally have had a good experience. I recommend everyone give it a try.
My experience with the A200 Tights are following. The tights are year-round wear. They are wind resistant and dry very quickly after exercise. Rain is not a problem, your body remains warm.
The only complaint is the waistband for me. It could be wider and more comfortable. If you tuck in a shirt, it (the waistband) slips down constantly. As for fit, SKINS A400 are to be preferred.
The fabric of the A200 is slightly thicker than that of the A400 tights, thus it is more difficult to put it on.
The A400 is better and my recommendation therefore THREE stars.
on 3 March 2016
I'm really impressed with these. I've worn them loads going for a run, bike ride or just doing resistance training on my legs in the gym and I always seem to ache less when I've used these compared to no base layer or a different brand of legging. I'd really recommend them, they're comfy too. Well worth paying the extra instead of another brand.
on 11 July 2017
I have the same in dark blue colour, which is the same size and fits better.
on 22 June 2017
AAA+++
on 19 May 2017
amazing.
on 9 March 2016
I am 5'10", 160lb, MD size fits me perfect. I ran 10km this morning, really good, just easier for me to finish that
on 4 February 2014
superb for your legs wore them 10 + times and there great, one minor problem they don't stay in place seem to slip down, and I definitely have not bought wrong size, I feel they should be over my hips but they like to sit on my hips, I used to it now but would possibly try other brand next time
on 9 November 2014
Splendid stuff if I get around to bloody using them enough I may just justify the cost of them... =/
on 17 April 2014
The product is great. However , after only wearing them 5 times I am not happy that the stitching has started to come undone!
on 4 September 2014