on 15 July 2017
Loving the story line great read. Look forward to next lot
on 12 May 2017
Ok this gripped me
Loved this so much I read these within days
on 21 September 2013
Firstly I have got to say I am so disappointed that this book just really doesn't live up to book 1, I totally agree with another reviewer that it is far too similar to book 1 but it lacked the oompf that book 1 has, which is a complete shame. This is a 2.5 star read in my eyes.

So the first 10% of this book is literally copy and pasted from the end of book 1 - I mean this book says it is 315 pages but knocking off the first 10% and it lessens the content quite substantially. Why? Why has the author put so much of book 1 at the start of this book? It's the first time I have ever come across that - EVER!

On another note, sexual content does happen in this book but be prepared to wait till 60% of the way through, you've got to pass a lot of waffle before any action. And therein I have another problem, how the sex scenes were handled didn't feel right to me. There was no mention of safe sex and she is a virgin so I assume not on any birth control? We don't know because it was never mentioned, secondly after a night of heavy passion she was up for it again the next day? Come on I don't think so! She'd just been pounded the night before, first time(s) and all that, yeah I don't think her body would have allowed day 2 action!

I'm also sorry about this following bit too - so he's CEO of a multi million pound empire with hands in many pies and has increased the worth of the company since he took over and then all of a sudden he can't seem to come up with ideas how to pull in potential business any more. The way he hadn't thought of the angle with Cyrus in book 1 was already annoying me and then it kinda happens again in this book, Jennifer has the better business proposal again. Do you not think if this girl was that clever her professors would have made darn sure that she was snapped up by the creme de la creme when she finished schooling? I don't get it. Also we were being subjected to the same scenarios as book 1, Jennifer would go off and have fun with Alex and then would have to go back to Lisa and bring her up to date - huge yawn - totally boring! Not everyone has to sit down with her bestie and do a re-run of every outing.............sigh.....

This has left me really not wanting to read book 3 and that irks me, because on the one hand I want to find out the 'who' element at the end of this book but I really don't want to be dragged into a fourth book. If book 3 is as long and drawn out as this one it'll be so overkill. Also this book is full of what I call 'reflection' text, where the characters analyse and reflect over thoughts and things going on - FAR TOO MUCH! Cut this text out and this book would be halved, it's a book you'll skim read these bits because they are so not necessary and it only detracts from the story.

The one redeemer in these books is Blackwell, god that woman is just a massive fireball of fun, fun, fun! Said the Blackwell way!

I didn't feel that there was enough substance to grip onto in this book, it totally read as a filler to me and I am so unhappy because book 1 was so absorbing and fun to read, the potential was there but I can't see any sign of it in this book. This one is just mediocre bordering on yawn worthy and I truly am sad it hasn't lived up to book 1.
on 12 January 2017
I found annihilate me vol 2 a pleasant read, it was not as good as the first part and I found this one a bit plodding and long winded in places, not enough to stop reading the series but it just didn't grip me as much and I found myself skimming in places. Another thing that I found which may have just been a personal bug with me was the love making scenes, something didn't quite gel for me with them it seemed a bit off not sure what it was, but anyway it was still an enjoyable read and I will be indulging in the next part just to see what is happening with Jennifer and Alex I just hope there won't be so much over analyzing.
on 17 March 2017
Wow! What an ending. Amazing. This series is definitely picking up pace.
Jennifer and Alex are becoming closer, and their budding relationship will be tested.
This book held my attention. Every time I stopped reading I was already looking forward to when I could continue with the book.
Jennifer really comes into herself. She shows of her brilliant business skills and Alex loves seeing that side of her. The level of intelligence Jennifer exhibits is amazing.
Alex feels grateful that Jennifer is working for him again. Jennifer is looking forwaed to her new role.
I can't wait to read the next part.
on 3 April 2017
This book delves deeper into the characters and their relationships. Im totally hooked and can't put them down. I definitely recommend.
on 28 July 2013
Loved this one as much as the first, but hate the cliffhanger!! :0

The story is very well written, and flows just beautifully. I cannot wait to see where this is going to go.

The characters unfold little by little in each book, which keeps you wanting more, but not so much that it's frustrating. I LOVE Alex, he is just so loveable, and as I said in my review of the 1st book, Jennifer is a fantastically refreshing female lead. She has a spine and a brain, and utilizes both perfectly!!

I love the fact that the author has not made us wait months and months for the next part, this works well for me, as when I look at trilogy's, or series', the release dates are almost as important to me as the story because there is nothing worse than a long wait, which in turn means you have to re-read previous parts. I did have a quick recap of volume 1, but didn't need to much to catch me up.

I'm looking forward to September so much now, I'm on the edge of my seat....but unlike other books where I'm left on a cliffhanger, with annihilate me, I don't feel frustrated and cheated, I got just enough from this to leave me definitely wanting more, but more than willing to wait a few weeks for the author to make it perfect!!
Happy reading, you won't be disappointed! :)
on 1 August 2013
Loved this book and vol 1, can't wait for vol 3 in September!!!!!

i thought it was very well written, although a few spelling errors and grammatical errors, but hey it didn't stop me reading.
on 10 October 2013
This author has been very shrewd....she knows she has a good story here and she is milking us by charging us individual price for what I consider to be too shorter a book and always with the Damn cliffhanger!!!!! This series of books could so have been just one novel.....but then I suppose she would not make as much money on it. Be warned...you will be near chucking your kindle at the wall through sheer frustration....I however have been sucked in cause after all said it is a bloody good read.....off I go to purchase book 3.....God help if there is a book 4....I will not be amused!!!!!!!!!
on 4 March 2016
Oh it just gets better and better! I'm loving this storyline and the characters in it. It definitely hits the spot (excuse the pun)
I would definitely buy all of the series if you haven't already. I read all of them in the space of a week - #addicted